Miscellaneous

Brexit: Pantomime season ...

Posted in Off Topic

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 22 March 2019, 20:00
Whittall United wrote:
Rabinowitz FC wrote:
CF Galacticos wrote:
Rabinowitz FC wrote:
I ain't going to explain why no Deal is rhe best deal as your clearly closeted and I don't have time for narrow minded ness
Just saying "my mate told me" isn't a very compelling argument, myself (and I presume many others) are open minded to hearing the thought process of those on the other side of the debate, so please do divulge us the details as to why no deal is the best outcome
My friend is high up in the eu politically so yes I think I do know what I'm talking about. Not going to say why as no one really cares about it
But somebody does care, that's why he asked lol.
Well I for one would like some FACTS on the Positives of Brexit please! smiley

Lateside united (KK) 23 March 2019, 07:29
Leicester Fosse wrote:
Rabinowitz FC wrote:
CF Galacticos wrote:
Rabinowitz FC wrote:
I ain't going to explain why no Deal is rhe best deal as your clearly closeted and I don't have time for narrow minded ness
Just saying "my mate told me" isn't a very compelling argument, myself (and I presume many others) are open minded to hearing the thought process of those on the other side of the debate, so please do divulge us the details as to why no deal is the best outcome
My friend is high up in the eu politically so yes I think I do know what I'm talking about. Not going to say why as no one really cares about it
Eh? I think Brexit is the main thing people care about.

As a side not, nice to see the petition to revoke article 50 with over 3.4 million signatures in a couple of days.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/241584
Don't get your hopes up on this lol how many have signed it that's under the vote in age and any Tom dick and Harry can sign it from any were in world this to me is like getting a kabab at end of a night out and realising you have no garlic sause on halfway home

A Tribe Called Quest (xx) 24 March 2019, 11:51
What's everyone's thoughts on the petition and yesterdays march? I understand the sentiment but I really can't see them changing anything.

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 24 March 2019, 13:47
A Tribe Called Quest wrote:
What's everyone's thoughts on the petition and yesterdays march? I understand the sentiment but I really can't see them changing anything.
Not until it reaches 17.5m signatures ...
- and even then - that wouldn't equate to 17.5 individual eligible voters.

Harlem Heroes (NCC Legend) 24 March 2019, 13:47
They were actions contributing to a debate that was concluded over 2 years ago.

Lateside united (KK) 24 March 2019, 13:54
Sad people that can't accept defeat

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 24 March 2019, 13:55
Lateside united wrote:
Like Farage?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36306681

Lateside united (KK) 24 March 2019, 14:05
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Lateside united wrote:
Like Farage?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36306681
I won't click on that I won't go on any thing bbc

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 24 March 2019, 14:07
Ok - here it is in picture form

A Tribe Called Quest (xx) 24 March 2019, 14:17
Lateside united wrote:

I won't click on that I won't go on any thing bbc
Why not?