Forums

Miscellaneous

Brexit: Pantomime season ...

Posted in Off Topic

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 19 March 2019, 14:04
Lateside united wrote:
Not been one racist remark so stop trying to throw that card all I want is the best for my children and grandchildren
I believe that almost everyone (MP's excluded!) really actually want what they think is best for their families - it's just difficult because no-one can know what the future will hold whichever way we go.
Oh for that all important crystal ball eh. Then we miight just be able to give our MP's an instruction they would actually act upon.

IMO it now looks like we're going to end up with this complete bodge of the job - "The Deal" - which I believe is in no-ones best interests.
I'd rather either leave or remain properly than that "prison sentence" of a deal.

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 19 March 2019, 14:44
I know why I don’t post anymore smiley

A Tribe Called Quest (xx) 19 March 2019, 16:20
Lateside united wrote:
it's not hate mongering he's giving us facts the BBC cover up so you doo gooders believe any poo your told your brainwashed my friend and probably paying to be by paying TV licence fee every year something else the cant make you pay. We're becoming weak because too many people do as the told
Openly admits to believing Tommy Robinson and then has the audacity to call me brain washed. Wow.

Lateside united (KK) 19 March 2019, 16:42
A Tribe Called Quest wrote:
Lateside united wrote:
it's not hate mongering he's giving us facts the BBC cover up so you doo gooders believe any poo your told your brainwashed my friend and probably paying to be by paying TV licence fee every year something else the cant make you pay. We're becoming weak because too many people do as the told
Openly admits to believing Tommy Robinson and then has the audacity to call me brain washed. Wow.
Your not on your own 40% of the population think like you but one day you will realise. I don't need Tommy Robinson to tell me I knew before he come along he's just the first one to have balls and say it how it is like Enoch Powell warned us all them years ago

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 19 March 2019, 17:18
Lateside united wrote:

Not been one racist remark so stop trying to throw that card all I want is the best for my children and grandchildren
The fact that you are trying to pass Tommy Robinson and Enoch Powell off as legitimate says it all really. If you don't understand that both are inherently racist then I don't know where else we can go with this "discussion".

I would be very interested to hear how you are contributing to making the society the best it can be for your children and grandchildren by dodging your taxes though - I may be missing something but I would have thought money towards the NHS and education would be something that you would like to pay if that was your genuine desire. I doubt that you want many resources allocated to policing though, they might catch you and make you pay your fair share.

A Tribe Called Quest (xx) 19 March 2019, 17:58
For anyone who is backing brexit due to any issues with immigration, I urge you to read this:

https://www.ft.com/content/797f7b42-bb44-11e8-94b2-17176fbf93f5

It's actually really interesting and gives facts and graphs instead of just speculation.

Lateside united (KK) 19 March 2019, 18:13
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Lateside united wrote:

The fact that you are trying to pass Tommy Robinson and Enoch Powell off as legitimate says it all really. If you don't understand that both are inherently racist then I don't know where else we can go with this "discussion".

I would be very interested to hear how you are contributing to making the society the best it can be for your children and grandchildren by dodging your taxes though - I may be missing something but I would have thought money towards the NHS and education would be something that you would like to pay if that was your genuine desire. I doubt that you want many resources allocated to policing though, they might catch you and make you pay your fair share.
I pay enough tax probably more than your average factory worker even gets paid but I can't put every thing through books

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 19 March 2019, 18:22
Why not? I thought you were an advocate of people living as expensively as possible? You're clearly not a factory worker so why do you compare your tax expenditure to someone who earns minimum wage when you own 'a little empire'?

Are you a communist? Should everyone pay the same tax or should it be proportionate to income? Why is it that you cant abide by the law which is the cornerstone of British values? Do you hate your country or do you just find british values dont suit you and you value a few quid a bit more?

Chelsea Football CF (The Football Empire XI) 19 March 2019, 21:20
I'm not a supporter of a second referendum - I believe that the government has a job which is to deliver brexit - a second referendum is a betrayal of democracy imo. however, Theresa May has negotiated the worst Brexit deal ever which keeps us tied to the EU and she is going to ask for a delay - the UK economy is already flatlining because of the uncertainty as there has been no deal negotiated. I would not like a no-deal - I would prefer a FTA, but we'll see what will happen in the next few months :/

Chelsea Football CF (The Football Empire XI) 19 March 2019, 21:22
Lateside united wrote:
A Tribe Called Quest wrote:
Lateside united wrote:
Your not on your own 40% of the population think like you but one day you will realise. I don't need Tommy Robinson to tell me I knew before he come along he's just the first one to have balls and say it how it is like Enoch Powell warned us all them years ago
Ignorance is a bliss..