Forums

Miscellaneous

Judgesdeniing my logo/banner

Posted in Banners/logos

Kingstown Bulldogs (Santana Duplanti) 13 March 2019, 08:32
one of my friends from my last team made me a logo/banner. it's hasn't been changed but when I applied, I got a notification that says they denied it because it supposedly isn't supposed to have any words. the only words are Kingstown Bulldogs, for the logo, and Est. 2017 for the banner with the team name. does anyone have any idea on why this happened?
Thanks Santana Duplanti, Kingstown Bulldogs(KB)

CF Galacticos Premium_small (Dan) 13 March 2019, 18:25
Unless someone on the forum posses psychic abilities, no one other than the crew member who rejected it will be able to help you unless you post the banner and logo in question. Use imgur or any other imagine hosting site to be able to post it on the forum

Edit: it appears your team was established this year, not 2017 if that's what it says on the banner

Kingstown Bulldogs (Santana Duplanti) 13 March 2019, 18:27
CF Galacticos wrote:
Unless someone on the forum posses psychic abilities, no one other than the crew member who rejected it will be able to help you unless you post the banner and logo in question. Use imgur or any other imagine hosting site to be able to post it on the forum
I created this because maybe someone else had the same problem, and they got it fixed. Then maybe they could tell me how they got it.

Santana Duplanti
Kingstown Bulldogs(KB)

Kingstown Bulldogs (Santana Duplanti) 13 March 2019, 18:28
oh, duh.... okay but ive had this team before on VM and its the same team. so I still have to change the est. date?

EDIT: its the same team name

Kingstown Bulldogs (Santana Duplanti) 13 March 2019, 19:05
Could someone help me fix my logo/banner. All I need changed is the year. and I don't know how. Thanks.

Santana Duplanti
Kingstown Bulldogs(KB)

I can possibly help but need a copy of the logo to edit.