Forums

Miscellaneous

Has anyone seen this???

Posted in General

Kiwi Sails (Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aviero) 17 March 2019, 00:55
https://www.virtualmanager.com/clubs/139986

does anyone know when it is coming out to the rest of us?

Cant wait (:

Loyals (VMEnhancer) 17 March 2019, 01:00
With the speed so far my guess would be 2-4 months. And that's merely a guess.

When the devs feel it's ready it will accessible for a few in Alpha, then closed Beta and open Beta in the end. I have no clue who will be let in at what point smiley

Copper Ridge FC (Manager of Copper Ridge FC) 17 March 2019, 03:52
I am glad that they are not rushing this to production. This game basically has a stable ecosystem that has developed over the years. The youth squads sound like a great addition. But, they would have the potential to really mess up that stable ecosystem, if this thing was rushed to the masses too soon.

Kudos to the developers !

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 17 March 2019, 09:27
Just looking at it his team is in div 3 while youths in div 5.. what happens if your youth team is good and catches your div 3 team lol... can they actually be in the same league as each other? Hmm

Loyals (VMEnhancer) 17 March 2019, 09:37
I remember reading somewhere that a part of the pre-work, so before the update spoken about in the recent blogs, was to make sure that the youth tram cannot move up to the same division or go higher. Not sure how it will be exactly. Example same divisions, different groups?

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 17 March 2019, 16:06
If you watch the weekley update: https://www.virtualmanager.com/season_update
there is a point where the youth team is relegated from the Division if the senior team is there too.
So, no. They can't play together.

(Personally, I would've thought the two teams should have to play in different countries - as theoretically,
if they are together they could meet in the Cup. (Unless there's going to be a seperate Youth Cup? smiley )
but then again, this is perhaps why I'm not employed at VM HQ = making things too complicated smiley )

The Goon Squad (Very) 17 March 2019, 18:26
I don't like how is players aren't in chronological order also I'm unsure about the whole thing

Loyals (VMEnhancer) 17 March 2019, 18:55
The Goon Squad wrote:
I don't like how is players aren't in chronological order also I'm unsure about the whole thing
I am pretty sure that will be fixed. It is just a question about how it's retrieved from the database smiley

The Goon Squad (Very) 17 March 2019, 18:56
Loyals wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
I am pretty sure that will be fixed. It is just a question about how it's retrieved from the database smiley
Thanks Johnny, I personally appreciate you spending a lot of time on the English fourms lately helping us and updating us on useful information.

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 22 May 2019, 22:48
"Getting there" ... (slowly) ...
Game Administrator now has a youth team too:
https://www.virtualmanager.com/clubs/109470

I expect some of us Crew might be next (?)
= although I don't have any inside iformation on that...

Shouldn't be too long now before they're ready for general release? ...