Forums

Miscellaneous

Youth Players Theme Name Game of the Week

Posted in General

the heebie jeebies (dudey) 11 July 2019, 11:30
edited

Lowood Mohicans (Ewan) 11 July 2019, 23:22
Can I just check - are we voting on last week's? I had to bow out this week because I was moving house. Time and broadband limitations!

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 12 July 2019, 12:56
edit

Exeter City FC (Steve) 12 July 2019, 16:17
My favourite was Ray Byrne, already taken...

the heebie jeebies (dudey) 12 July 2019, 16:47
My favourite was Michael Wave....could not get it, hence the Michael Reeves entry.
Like you Exeter, plenty of time trying to find a masterpiece.

I cannot believe you went for Stew Potts as well !!

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 12 July 2019, 18:47
Lowood Mohicans wrote:
Can I just check - are we voting on last week's? I had to bow out this week because I was moving house. Time and broadband limitations!
Currently in process of moving house and end of school year so no time to organise it. Anyone else wants to take the mantle then feel free as I’m in China for a lot of summer

DaCrushers (DaPeerie) 12 July 2019, 18:50
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Lowood Mohicans wrote:
Currently in process of moving house and end of school year so no time to organise it. Anyone else wants to take the mantle then feel free as I’m in China for a lot of summer
That is some house move....

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 12 July 2019, 18:51
DaCrushers wrote:
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Lowood Mohicans wrote:
That is some house move....
smiley