Forums

Miscellaneous

Game of Thrones

Posted in Off Topic

The Goon Squad (Very) 31 March 2019, 12:42
So the final season of Game of Thrones is of is 19 days away who else is looking forward to it and any theories.

Daenerys Targaryen smiley

Coventria (Jimmy Hill) 31 March 2019, 14:56
I'm on series 3...but just getting bored with it all

The Goon Squad (Very) 31 March 2019, 15:19
Coventria wrote:
I'm on series 3...but just getting bored with it all
Board?? Wow kept me hooked the whole 7 seasons but on that note season 3 was the slowest

World Class FC (Check out my players on TL) 1 April 2019, 21:43
Very hyped. Have watched the entire show twice already. Contemplating if I should watch it a 3rd time before the new season. But I'll likely just rewatch season 7.

Favorite episodes?

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 2 April 2019, 01:06
Will be watching avidly - can't wait.

I'm fully on board the Danaerys train with you Vinster.

Also, slight sidenote, but one of my two claims to fame is that I used to be friends with Kit Harington... We went to the same sixth form college and had a lot of mutual mates so we used to knock about together. Weren't exactly good mates, but mates nonetheless! Haven't spoken to him since college though.

Leicester Fosse (Ian) 2 April 2019, 12:55
Almost finished rewatching it ready for the new season.

I've watched so many different theories on youtube that I don't know what to believe!

The Goon Squad (Very) 2 April 2019, 13:10
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Will be watching avidly - can't wait.

I'm fully on board the Danaerys train with you Vinster.

Also, slight sidenote, but one of my two claims to fame is that I used to be friends with Kit Harington... We went to the same sixth form college and had a lot of mutual mates so we used to knock about together. Weren't exactly good mates, but mates nonetheless! Haven't spoken to him since college though.
I cannot wait either and will also be watching it avidly the anticipation has been distroying me.

But now the start is insight.

Your on board with Danaerys... Sound like an interesting evening. smiley

What a claim to fame, its better then mine, I went school with Bill Maynards granddaughter, and every now an again he'd come pick her up and we used to talk to him

The Goon Squad (Very) 10 April 2019, 01:18
Less than a week

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 11 April 2019, 00:32
So, I'm completely behind the curve on this one...
= until Very recently I thought Game of Thrones was a computer game, and that theTV series was a spin off of that - which would only be of interest to people who have played the game.

Obviously I'm wrong!

Consequently I've never watched a single minute of iit - I couldn't name a single character - in fact I don't even know which channel it's on.

Maybe I've missed out? - Is it really that good?

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 11 April 2019, 00:57
SuDoku AFC wrote:
So, I'm completely behind the curve on this one...
= until Very recently I thought Game of Thrones was a computer game, and that theTV series was a spin off of that - which would only be of interest to people who have played the game.

Obviously I'm wrong!

Consequently I've never watched a single minute of iit - I couldn't name a single character - in fact I don't even know which channel it's on.

Maybe I've missed out? - Is it really that good?
Yes, you have missed out. One of the greatest TV series of all time. It's on Sky Atlantic but you need to start from the beginning. I think it's all currently on Netflix.