Game of Thrones

Posted in Off Topic

The Goon Squad (Very) 20 May 2019, 22:03
Leicester Fosse wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Leicester Fosse wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Leicester Fosse wrote:
I quite liked that last episode. The cinematography was brilliant.
I'll watch it at some point, I'm that disappointed with the last episode I'm in no ruah
Don't you want to find out if Gendry ends up on the throne?
That better not be a hint
Just giving you a gentle nudge to watch it. You seen it yet?
Been round this miss all day I'm almost home

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 21 May 2019, 00:32
The Goon Squad wrote:
Leicester Fosse wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Leicester Fosse wrote:
I'll watch it at some point, I'm that disappointed with the last episode I'm in no ruah
You mean you haven't got to the bit where Sam Tarley goes bat**** and slaughters everyone yet? Dude is a lunatic. Apologies if that's a spoiler for anyone but man he lost the plot in the finale!

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 21 May 2019, 00:33
Leicester Fosse wrote:
Agreed. I also enjoyed the end, especially when Sam drank the goblet of his enemies blood to absorb their power.

The Goon Squad (Very) 21 May 2019, 00:35
I nearly read this then, I'm watching it soon

The Goon Squad (Very) 21 May 2019, 07:14
I really didn't expect Brandon to get it, because he had such a big part already.

I love how the Starks come out on top excellent

The Goon Squad (Very) 21 May 2019, 07:16
Lol Tom I thought you were genuinely talking about it, but I should have known your not a spoiler.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 21 May 2019, 08:34
The Goon Squad wrote:
Lol Tom I thought you were genuinely talking about it, but I should have known your not a spoiler.
Haha, nah I wouldn’t do that and drop spoilers. Not my style. I really enjoyed last episode, step above the rest of the season imo.

Leicester Fosse (Ian) 21 May 2019, 08:42
I thought it was a good solid episode but for a finale I'm not sure if it was quite shocking or memorable enough though?

Rompmonsters (Andy) 23 May 2019, 22:27
No Pukki No Party wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Leicester Fosse wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Leicester Fosse wrote:
You mean you haven't got to the bit where Sam Tarley goes bat**** and slaughters everyone yet? Dude is a lunatic. Apologies if that's a spoiler for anyone but man he lost the plot in the finale!
Dan and Dave definitely lost the plot with this season, probably put it underneath all their Star Wars scripts and then couldn't find it again

All in all I was kinda disappointed with the final season, I can appreciate that the ending is where the characters were heading but they jumped through too many hoops and some characters needed a lot more screen time to justify their eventual character shifts (Dany and Jaime in particular)

The Goon Squad (Very) 25 May 2019, 03:22
Rompmonsters wrote:
No Pukki No Party wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Leicester Fosse wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Leicester Fosse wrote:
Dan and Dave definitely lost the plot with this season, probably put it underneath all their Star Wars scripts and then couldn't find it again

All in all I was kinda disappointed with the final season, I can appreciate that the ending is where the characters were heading but they jumped through too many hoops and some characters needed a lot more screen time to justify their eventual character shifts (Dany and Jaime in particular)
I really enjoyed some of it but didn't like some of it, all in all a good season it had to rap everything, but it was to rapid. I absolutely loved Arya Killing the Knight King, I called it, and I called the Sir Gregor and The Hound battle, but expected that to be better. Cersei had a very poor last season, but I guess she got paid 1m for standing in a window drinking wine