Forums

Miscellaneous

Game of Thrones

Posted in Off Topic

The Goon Squad (Very) 22 April 2019, 23:41
World Class FC wrote:
Honestly at this point, it's been 8 seasons and 10 years, if

1. You haven't watched game of thrones by now, we shouldn't be catering to you because it's your fault if you haven't seen it by now.

&

2. If you don't watch the latest episode within a 24 hour period, are you really a GOT fan?

&

3. If you enter a topic that's called "GOT", you should expect spoilers about the most recent episode.

I feel like by now we GOT fans have been careful for long enough to be able to talk freely about recent episodes. Anyone else agree?
I some what agree, but this thread was started Pre season 8 start date.

A Tribe Called Quest (xx) 22 April 2019, 23:50
That second episode is slowwwww

The Goon Squad (Very) 22 April 2019, 23:51
A Tribe Called Quest wrote:
That second episode is slowwwww
But awesome

A Tribe Called Quest (xx) 22 April 2019, 23:52
The Goon Squad wrote:
But awesome
I didn't really think so. I found it boring if anything, I stopped halfway through and returned to it later. It's to be expected though while they're still setting everything up for the grand finale.

Leicester Fosse (Ian) 22 April 2019, 23:56
The Goon Squad wrote:
But awesome
I didn't really think so. I found it boring if anything, I stopped halfway through and returned to it later. It's to be expected though while they're still setting everything up for the grand finale.
Ehhh? I'm not sure what you were expecting but I thought it was brilliant.

We've followed these characters for ages, got to know them all and seen them develop. I loved seeing all the different interactions and how they all acted on what they believe to be their last night. Next episode will be amazing.

The Goon Squad (Very) 22 April 2019, 23:57
The Goon Squad wrote:
But awesome
I did, brought the final few back together, opened doors, with the Brann and Jamie scene, brann being bate, everyone in the crypt with dead body's

So much happened I loved it

A Tribe Called Quest (xx) 22 April 2019, 23:58
Leicester Fosse wrote:

We've followed these characters for ages, got to know them all and seen them develop. I loved seeing all the different interactions and how they all acted on what they believe to be their last night. Next episode will be amazing.
I'm more of a casual fan to be honest, so I don't find the slower episodes that interesting.

World Class FC (Check out my players on TL) 22 April 2019, 23:59
Leicester Fosse wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
But awesome

You tell him, Ian! Definitely not a setup episode, one of the better episodes of GOT I've seen.

World Class FC (Check out my players on TL) 23 April 2019, 00:00
Leicester Fosse wrote:

I'm more of a casual fan to be honest, so I don't find the slower episodes that interesting.
What do you enjoy most about the show if you're a casual fan? The battle scenes?

The Goon Squad (Very) 23 April 2019, 00:00
Leicester Fosse wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
But awesome

Your correct,

But just taking from what you said about seeing them develop and how they acted on what they think might be there last night. Well I never seen Arya develop until last episode and wow and what a development that is. I'm saying what your all thinking

I loved the whole episode