The Goon Squad wrote:
im unsubscribing i wont be about to catch up until may 5th

so keep this thread to yourselves lol
May 5th? What the?
He's on the run mate.

A Tribe Called Quest (xx) 29 April 2019, 14:13
What's everyone's thoughts then?

Leicester Fosse (Ian) 29 April 2019, 14:56
I thought overall it was a really good episode, was so tense throughout. But I wasn't a big fan of how it ended. Think it needs some explaining in the next one.

A Tribe Called Quest (xx) 29 April 2019, 15:17
Leicester Fosse wrote:
I thought overall it was a really good episode, was so tense throughout. But I wasn't a big fan of how it ended. Think it needs some explaining in the next one.
I thought it was good but didn't really live up to the hype I had heard about it before hand. I found it quite hard to see what was actually going on quite a lot of the time lol

Leicester Fosse (Ian) 29 April 2019, 15:55
A Tribe Called Quest wrote:
Leicester Fosse wrote:
I thought it was good but didn't really live up to the hype I had heard about it before hand. I found it quite hard to see what was actually going on quite a lot of the time lol
A lot of people were saying it was too dark but I didn't really have any trouble with that, I was watching in a pitch black room though.

The Goon Squad (Very) 1 May 2019, 15:37
I'm just downloading episodes 3 I'll watch it soon

The Goon Squad (Very) 1 May 2019, 15:39
No Pukki No Party wrote:
World Class FC wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
im unsubscribing i wont be about to catch up until may 5th

so keep this thread to yourselves lol
May 5th? What the?
He's on the run mate.
smiley love it

I thought this was banter via PM seems I'm actually on the run smiley

The Goon Squad (Very) 1 May 2019, 16:13
Leicester Fosse wrote:
I am 20 minutes in I've just stopped it to come on here and say this, I can hardly see what's what and who's who.

I cannot understand why they done this I feel let down this far, only good bit up to now is the Dothraki swords setting alight and the Dragons burning everything

Leicester Fosse (Ian) 1 May 2019, 16:23
The Goon Squad wrote:
Leicester Fosse wrote:
I am 20 minutes in I've just stopped it to come on here and say this, I can hardly see what's what and who's who.

I cannot understand why they done this I feel let down this far, only good bit up to now is the Dothraki swords setting alight and the Dragons burning everything
Maybe have a play with the brightness settings on your tv, and make sure you're watching in a dark room!