Forums

Miscellaneous

Europa and Champions League

Posted in Off Topic

Cruesaders FC (Manager of Cruesaders FC) 19 April 2019, 02:58
I would suggest watching the Man City match and Tottenham game if you've been under a rock and have not seen it already. Well played Tottenham.

Ajax in the Semi Finals since the year after i was born. Some amazing young talent coming out of Holland and the Ajax team in General.

Messi and Ronaldo... GOAT, in their own ways; i've been privileged to have seen probably the two best footballers alive.

Also COYG, Arsenal to win Europa League! ARSENAL!! ARSENAL!! ARSENAL!!

The Goon Squad (Very) 20 April 2019, 14:56
Cruesaders FC wrote:
I would suggest watching the Man City match and Tottenham game if you've been under a rock and have not seen it already. Well played Tottenham.

Ajax in the Semi Finals since the year after i was born. Some amazing young talent coming out of Holland and the Ajax team in General.

Messi and Ronaldo... GOAT, in their own ways; i've been privileged to have seen probably the two best footballers alive.

As an arsenal fan, what would you reaction be if You won the Europa Cup, and Tottenham got knocked out Champions League badly in the semi's

Chelsea Football CF (The Football Empire XI) 20 April 2019, 23:40
Chelsea are winnning the EL

Kiwi Sails (Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aviero) 20 April 2019, 23:44
Chelsea Football CF wrote:
Agree

Leicester Fosse (Ian) 21 April 2019, 12:39
I'll go with Arsenal

The Goon Squad (Very) 21 April 2019, 12:51
the reason I asked is because a lot of Arsenal fans are mocking Tottenham saying they can't make it but I'm like Arsenal are in Cup Tottenham was too good 2 play in

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 21 April 2019, 14:55
Just to go against the flow Liverpool Champions League and Valencia in the Europa Cup

The Goon Squad (Very) 21 April 2019, 14:56
Coptic Titans wrote:
Just to go against the flow Liverpool Champions League and Valencia in the Europa Cup
I'm with you on Liverpool, I want them to get the league also

Cruesaders FC (Manager of Cruesaders FC) 21 April 2019, 21:01
The Goon Squad wrote:
Cruesaders FC wrote:

As an arsenal fan, what would you reaction be if You won the Europa Cup, and Tottenham got knocked out Champions League badly in the semi's
I don't want to see Tottenham win anything man no matter how big or small!

Cruesaders FC (Manager of Cruesaders FC) 21 April 2019, 21:03
Chelsea Football CF wrote:
Hopefully not brother! But if so then it is what it is!