Forums

Miscellaneous

What's your biggest in-game weakness?

Posted in General

A Tribe Called Quest (xx) 22 April 2019, 21:07
What would people say is their biggest in-game weakness? I would say for me it's my inability to let myself be outbid; I like to think I'm fairly good at judging a players value so will normally place a max bid of around that plus a little amount if I really like the player. The problem is, if I see that I've been outbid, I always just think screw it, and end up raising my amount by as much as 5 mil.

It's definitely slowing my progress due to the lower profits and even losses that I'm making on some of my players which is annoying. I know I need to start being more stingy but I still always get carried away anyway...

A Tribe Called Quest (xx) 22 April 2019, 21:10
*edit
Vinny ruined my advertising smiley

Dynamo FF (Idk man) 22 April 2019, 21:18
I don't know how to spend money smiley

Dynamo FF (Idk man) 22 April 2019, 21:20
Dynamo FF wrote:
I don't know how to spend money smiley
I might say I'm going to try and save up for the next training facility but i'll always end up spending it on new players.

A Tribe Called Quest (xx) 22 April 2019, 21:24
Dynamo FF wrote:
I might say I'm going to try and save up for the next training facility but i'll always end up spending it on new players.
I used to be quite good at saving money to buy training facilities because WCTF was my long term goal for ages. Now I've got it, the money just burns a hole in my pocket haha

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 22 April 2019, 22:22
why not lay a better pitch for your stadium or and increase stadium capacity, if money burning holes bid on my players + 5m please ,

Muswell Hill (David Murrow) 22 April 2019, 23:06
I get sentimentally attached to some players. I can't bring myself to let them go even when they're clearly past their best and are losing value every season. It's so stupid

A Tribe Called Quest (xx) 22 April 2019, 23:47
Coptic Titans wrote:
why not lay a better pitch for your stadium or and increase stadium capacity, if money burning holes bid on my players + 5m please ,
There's no point really because I'm not going to be selling it out for a while so it'd be stupid to do it now just to shell out more money on repairs.

DaCrushers (DaPeerie) 23 April 2019, 00:26
A Tribe Called Quest wrote:
My most recent example, I had a bid of around 15 mil but saw I was being beaten so just decided to whack on another 5 mil. Who knows though, he may be worth it.

https://www.virtualmanager.com/players/13346537-luvsannyam-dolgorjav

-Stupid asking price so that people don't think this is advertising as he's not for sale.
Bid, then log out of the game....

Lowood Mohicans (Ewan) 23 April 2019, 00:49
A lack of a balanced strategy to money making. I've funded progress primarily through cycles of player development and selling on auction. I should really spend some time on player flipping to balance it out, but never get round to learning this aspect of the game.