Forums

Miscellaneous

Someone help with my question please

Posted in General

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 15 May 2019, 23:41
FORTHEWIN wrote:
Thank you, but tbh I understand the whole concept of training. I just thought that the better your training ground the better they train no matter what and there value should go up compared to if you just had lawn.
Sorry buddy but clearly you don't understand it as well as you think. Player value is directly linked to stat placement. If you can't control stat placement then you are producing players who are nowhere near as good as they could have been. If you're doing that then they obviously won't gain very much in value, and as others of same age/position/similar ability are trained properly, yours will start to lose value.

They will train better compared to lawn but if you're trying to make money by developing players and your strategy is to just hope they get enough stats in the right places, whilst training at a low intensity and not targetting the key stats then you've got no chance.

Like I said, you need to get trainers, learn the key stats and the activities that hit them, or you need to sell them all. Doing what you're doing long term will kill any value those players have.

The Goon Squad (Very) 16 May 2019, 01:16
FORTHEWIN wrote:
Hello can someone help me please, if I keep training my youth players for a long time will they turn into good players that can play first team. Or sell for a good price
Ideally no, best thing to do when you get your weekly players is train 5 times and sell, its more important to reep as much money towards your next facility then try keep them long turm.

I have to agree with what my friend Ewan said
Lowood Mohicans wrote:
Your training facility is the minimum to develop players for profit, supposedly, but I think you'll need to upgrade before holding onto players long-term.
In my experience and opinion ETF (the next training) is the Very minimum I would advise people on to keep youth. But even then nothing special player wise, just average Talents, because the best players imo deserve to best facilities.

I haven't read the whole thread I'll do that now and comment further should it be needed

The Goon Squad (Very) 16 May 2019, 01:24
No Pukki No Party wrote:
FORTHEWIN wrote:
Thank you for that I appreciate it, I don't understand training though, I've spent 20 million on training grounds and yet still I'm not gaining anything out of it so what's the point in it
You haven't got any trainers so your players train on training match on "normal intensity" every day.

You can't target players stats this way, and you can't train them at a high enough intensity.

In short - the answer to your question is no, they won't turn into good players, and no they won't gain any value, in fact they will lose quite a lot of value. The only way to prevent this is to get rid now, or get some trainers, Anything less than 20/20 in youth and outfield is worthless so dont rush to the list and grab the first ones you see.

You need trainers but you also need to work out how to use them. I would offer to help you out but simply don't have time - I would message Vinny and see if he has time to help you.
all I'll add to this is for trainers you will need 20 youth and 20 out feild for out feild youth but you will need 20 youth and 20 keepers for Keepers

And yes as Tom suggested my mail box is always open to anyone as long as it's not spamming smiley that being said I pop on the forums all the time every day, and read who needs help and see what's going on, so if you make thread like this one asking for help I'll see it among other people so you will receive more opinions or even the same opinion, so you can get a general consensus on how to proceed

The Goon Squad (Very) 16 May 2019, 01:26
Arsenäl FC wrote:
And this guy has a lot of time on his hands too Paul smiley
Lol

Are you suggesting I have to much time on my hand mate?

I assume you so busy that's why you're an inactive Moderator smiley and Paul has to pull ALL the weight

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 16 May 2019, 03:25
The Goon Squad wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Lol

I assume you so busy that's why you're an inactive Moderator smiley and Paul has to pull ALL the weight
Ah i see how you could think i was referring about you since i wrote the word too but Tom had mentioned you and i was just talking about Paul and since the Op was seeking help and you had already been mentioned, the too word was just directed at Paul smiley

And yes vinny, I do be busy at times. If i was an inactive moderator, I wouldn't be here reading the jargon you just typed so perhaps you would like to tell me what you are talking about saying I'm an inactive moderator and Paul has to pull ALL the weight so i can understand you.

The Goon Squad (Very) 16 May 2019, 04:03
Arsenäl FC wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Lol

Ah i see how you could think i was referring about you since i wrote the word too but Tom had mentioned you and i was just talking about Paul and since the Op was seeking help and you had already been mentioned, the too word was just directed at Paul smiley

And yes vinny, I do be busy at times. If i was an inactive moderator, I wouldn't be here reading the jargon you just typed so perhaps you would like to tell me what you are talking about saying I'm an inactive moderator and Paul has to pull ALL the weight so i can understand you.
Mate it was banter

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 16 May 2019, 05:15
The Goon Squad wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Lol

Mate it was banter
Pffft....are you looking for a fine? smiley

The Goon Squad (Very) 16 May 2019, 06:42
Arsenäl FC wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Lol

Mate it was banter
Pffft....are you looking for a fine? smiley
Come on I don't mind does this mean your actual gonna do something around here smiley

In all seriousness, it's only you and Paul I see moderating around here, but when I went on Locked threads it's only Paul, so although I said it in jest to you I guess it was a shot at the other few Mods, I know the forums are I mear shadow of thay used to be, but with only you and Paul as the only two active Mods I feel it needs a revamp especially with rich currently inactive

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 16 May 2019, 10:43
The Goon Squad wrote:
In all seriousness, it's only you and Paul I see moderating around here, but when I went on Locked threads it's only Paul, so although I said it in jest to you I guess it was a shot at the other few Mods, I know the forums are I mear shadow of thay used to be, but with only you and Paul as the only two active Mods I feel it needs a revamp especially with rich currently inactive
Ha Ha i knew you were going to mention locked threads smiley You said it yourself Vinny, the forums are a mere shadow of what they used to be. Can be 6 days, even more than a week where no threads need to be locked. Admittedly, I don't be here as much as Paul but when we are here together, he is just faster at locking threads than me smiley The other mods vinny do be around too from time to time but we do work in real life and we just can't be here as much as you probably want even when we are not at work.

The Goon Squad (Very) 16 May 2019, 11:45
Arsenäl FC wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Ha Ha i knew you were going to mention locked threads smiley You said it yourself Vinny, the forums are a mere shadow of what they used to be. Can be 6 days, even more than a week where no threads need to be locked. Admittedly, I don't be here as much as Paul but when we are here together, he is just faster at locking threads than me smiley The other mods vinny do be around too from time to time but we do work in real life and we just can't be here as much as you probably want even when we are not at work.
Yeah I respect that, point well made