Forums

Miscellaneous

I'm Back

Posted in General

The Tadic Zone (Ryan) 15 May 2019, 19:28
I used to play this game quite a lot about 3-5 months ago, can't remember the name of the club to be honest but I have decided to give it a go again. Anything new I should know about the community and the game? I got exams at the moment so won't be on much in the next few weeks but after that I can play all I want

The Goon Squad (Very) 16 May 2019, 02:43
The Tadic Zone wrote:
I used to play this game quite a lot about 3-5 months ago, can't remember the name of the club to be honest but I have decided to give it a go again. Anything new I should know about the community and the game? I got exams at the moment so won't be on much in the next few weeks but after that I can play all I want
You haven't played for about 3-5 month and you do not remember the name of your club smiley I stopped for two years and remember everything, furthermore this club was created 8 months ago

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 16 May 2019, 03:49
The Goon Squad wrote:
The Tadic Zone wrote:
You haven't played for about 3-5 month and you do not remember the name of your club smiley I stopped for two years and remember everything, furthermore this club was created 8 months ago
8 months ago? smiley The club was registered 9 hours ago at time of writing vinny.

His old club was https://www.virtualmanager.com/clubs/1276998 and Yes, he hadn't logged into his account in 3 months and Yes, it's possible to forget the name of your club since he hadn't been playing for years unlike you.

Anyways, I'm outta here now so becoming an inactive moderator again as i have other things to do with my time before I go to bed smiley

The Goon Squad (Very) 16 May 2019, 04:03
Arsenäl FC wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
The Tadic Zone wrote:
8 months ago? smiley The club was registered 9 hours ago at time of writing vinny.

His old club was https://www.virtualmanager.com/clubs/1276998 and Yes, he hadn't logged into his account in 3 months and Yes, it's possible to forget the name of your club since he hadn't been playing for years unlike you.

Anyways, I'm outta here now so becoming an inactive moderator again as i have other things to do with my time before I go to bed smiley
It must have said 8hours lol

Start pulling your weight smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 16 May 2019, 05:12
The Goon Squad wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
The Tadic Zone wrote:

Open your eyes smiley

The Goon Squad (Very) 16 May 2019, 06:33
Arsenäl FC wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
The Tadic Zone wrote:

Open your eyes smiley
They are open smiley

I do love you though Finto smiley is that vist to Ireland still an open offer from about 5 years ago smiley I might take you up on it one day have a proper Guinness with ya

Leicester Fosse (Ian) 16 May 2019, 14:09
Welcome back

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 16 May 2019, 21:45
Welcome back

Vinny do you reckon you could out drink finto?

The Goon Squad (Very) 16 May 2019, 21:55
Understated Excellence wrote:
Welcome back

No because I don't drink

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 16 May 2019, 22:02
The Goon Squad wrote:
Understated Excellence wrote:
Welcome back

No because I don't drink
Forgot that tbh