Forums

Miscellaneous

I'm Back

Posted in General

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 16 May 2019, 22:02
Understated Excellence wrote:
Welcome back

Vinny do you reckon you could out drink finto?
smiley I laughed at that.

The Goon Squad (Very) 16 May 2019, 22:11
The Goon Squad wrote:
Welcome back

No because I don't drink
Forgot that tbh
I think I mentioned it a few months back

The Goon Squad (Very) 16 May 2019, 22:12
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Welcome back

smiley I laughed at that.
Even in my drinking days I don't believe I could have, I could do 15 pints a night but it hurt, I'd average 8-10 pints so I was almost respectable

BenSaunders Foundation (Charlie Saunders) 25 May 2019, 15:03
The Goon Squad wrote:
The Tadic Zone wrote:
I used to play this game quite a lot about 3-5 months ago, can't remember the name of the club to be honest but I have decided to give it a go again. Anything new I should know about the community and the game? I got exams at the moment so won't be on much in the next few weeks but after that I can play all I want
You haven't played for about 3-5 month and you do not remember the name of your club smiley I stopped for two years and remember everything, furthermore this club was created 8 months ago
All those years playing and still never won a proper trophy :O

The Goon Squad (Very) 25 May 2019, 15:05
Young Boys Bath wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
The Tadic Zone wrote:
I used to play this game quite a lot about 3-5 months ago, can't remember the name of the club to be honest but I have decided to give it a go again. Anything new I should know about the community and the game? I got exams at the moment so won't be on much in the next few weeks but after that I can play all I want
You haven't played for about 3-5 month and you do not remember the name of your club smiley I stopped for two years and remember everything, furthermore this club was created 8 months ago
All your years of playing and your still on PTF smiley smiley ffs I'm dying with laughter

BenSaunders Foundation (Charlie Saunders) 25 May 2019, 15:07
The Goon Squad wrote:
Young Boys Bath wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
The Tadic Zone wrote:
All your years of playing and your still on PTF smiley smiley ffs I'm dying with laughter
Trophies > training ground imo

The Goon Squad (Very) 25 May 2019, 15:09
Young Boys Bath wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Young Boys Bath wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
The Tadic Zone wrote:
Great reply smiley

Question have you earnt 40m in the last 3 weeks without having a super youth? In fact better still since Feb 14th have you earned over 120m?

BenSaunders Foundation (Charlie Saunders) 25 May 2019, 15:13
The Goon Squad wrote:
Young Boys Bath wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Young Boys Bath wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
The Tadic Zone wrote:
Great reply smiley

Question have you earnt 40m in the last 3 weeks without having a super youth? In fact better still since Feb 14th have you earned over 120m?
What’s the point in having the cash if you’re not going to win anything?

The Goon Squad (Very) 25 May 2019, 15:18
Young Boys Bath wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Young Boys Bath wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Young Boys Bath wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
The Tadic Zone wrote:
Great reply smiley

Foundations obviously, I'm going for 400m by new year, and at my current rate its achievable, once I'm there I'm going for Top 10 see what it's like up there.

Serious question have you played constantly for the whole 9 years? Reason I'm asking is because I played for 5 years sold (apart from Her Majesty's holidays here in there) but took a two year break, and I'll add I took that break directly after I attempted to flip super youth and lost 73m in 5 weeks

BenSaunders Foundation (Charlie Saunders) 25 May 2019, 15:23
The Goon Squad wrote:
Young Boys Bath wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Young Boys Bath wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Young Boys Bath wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
The Tadic Zone wrote:
Great reply smiley

Foundations obviously, I'm going for 400m by new year, and at my current rate its achievable, once I'm there I'm going for Top 10 see what it's like up there.

Serious question have you played constantly for the whole 9 years? Reason I'm asking is because I played for 5 years sold (apart from Her Majesty's holidays here in there) but took a two year break, and I'll add I took that break directly after I attempted to flip super youth and lost 73m in 5 weeks
I believe I took about 3 years out in the 9 years, and not to be funny but that does make 11 when I started, and tbh 11 year old me may not have had the best trading policy hahah