Forums

Miscellaneous

Lads Holiday

Posted in Off Topic

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 17 May 2019, 10:55
So for the past couple years running, I have been away with the boys on holiday abroad. We are heading away again this year. Two year ago, we went to Benalmadena in Costa del Sol and last year, we went to Albufeira in Portugal. Since our holiday is already booked for this year and since i am getting married next year, I would like to know any places you guys might recommend for a stag. Take note, the stag will transfer into a week away and not your typical weekend away. Any ideas folks? We like crowds, party, drinking that kind of stuff.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 17 May 2019, 11:07
Dublin smiley

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 17 May 2019, 11:14
Croatia is supposed to be nice and Czech republic or Czechia or whatever it's called now ...how far afield are you thinking?

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 17 May 2019, 11:23
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Croatia is supposed to be nice and Czech republic or Czechia or whatever it's called now ...how far afield are you thinking?
Somewhere in Europe. Probably something like 4 hours max on a plane. Croatia/Czechia? Can't say i know much about those countries party lifestyle...I mean seem to be better known for red light districts smiley

This is the kind of thing that we kind of like atmospheric wise anyway...Benalmadena...2 year ago...

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 17 May 2019, 11:32
and this is what we went to last year...this is what I'm kind of looking for.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 17 May 2019, 11:43
Mallorca is always good ...short flight too

Whittall United (Grant) 17 May 2019, 12:26
Try Bulgaria, not been myself, but heard its a worth a look.

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 17 May 2019, 13:39
Anyone been to Zante in Greece? Laganas strip looks pretty good fun and not bad as only 4 hours flight time.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 17 May 2019, 14:57
Congrats finto

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 17 May 2019, 15:03
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Congrats finto
Oh yeah...forgot that bit smiley ....congrats Finto smiley