Forums

Miscellaneous

Non league

Posted in General

WB (Manager of WB) 20 May 2019, 07:09
Hello everyone. I have huge problem. Today I see that I will not play in any league. Strange situation because before I did not have to confirm that I will play in the same competition. What is reason? Maybe situation that on monday I had only 7 players?

Kiwi Sails (Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aviero) 20 May 2019, 08:57
WB wrote:
Hello everyone. I have huge problem. Today I see that I will not play in any league. Strange situation because before I did not have to confirm that I will play in the same competition. What is reason? Maybe situation that on monday I had only 7 players?
https://www.virtualmanager.com/frequent_problems/49?query=Divisions

The Goon Squad (Very) 20 May 2019, 20:23
WB wrote:
You need 11 players for a start, then apply for the league

Lowood Mohicans (Ewan) 20 May 2019, 20:54
The Goon Squad wrote:
WB wrote:
For some reason I thought you had to have a minimum of 8 players to play matches.

The Goon Squad (Very) 20 May 2019, 20:55
Lowood Mohicans wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
WB wrote:
For some reason I thought you had to have a minimum of 8 players to play matches.
That's what I thought but I'm sure when I come back it said 11 to join a league

Leicester Fosse (Ian) 20 May 2019, 21:58
The Goon Squad wrote:
Lowood Mohicans wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
WB wrote:
I believe it is 11 minimum to actually join a league and then 8 minimum to play the matches

The Goon Squad (Very) 20 May 2019, 22:19
Leicester Fosse wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Lowood Mohicans wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
WB wrote:
I believe it is 11 minimum to actually join a league and then 8 minimum to play the matches
I believe this is correct

WB (Manager of WB) 22 May 2019, 15:57
So why I was not informed about that by message before? I should get message "be careful, on monday you will have less than 8 players". It is not problem to inform me that soon contract of my player will expire. At this moment I lost around 3 years to get the same league level like before...

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 22 May 2019, 18:24
You get informed by notification 3 full days in advance when a players contract is soon up and every time you log in after that.

https://www.virtualmanager.com/en/manual/players/contracts

Leicester Fosse (Ian) 22 May 2019, 19:45
It shouldn't take long to get back to Div 4 mate