Forums

Miscellaneous

Attempts to make the game more exciting

Posted in Ideas/development

BenSaunders Foundation (Charlie Saunders) 25 May 2019, 14:57
Anyone think it could be an idea to have a super league where a number of top teams join the same league? I remember it being down a few years back and the forums really livened up, everyone just seems so quiet on here now with little competition

The Goon Squad (Very) 25 May 2019, 15:07
Young Boys Bath wrote:
Anyone think it could be an idea to have a super league where a number of top teams join the same league? I remember it being down a few years back and the forums really livened up, everyone just seems so quiet on here now with little competition
Can we have some stipulations please. Having WTCF is a minimum

BenSaunders Foundation (Charlie Saunders) 25 May 2019, 15:13
The Goon Squad wrote:
Young Boys Bath wrote:
Bit more lively now although I don’t see how you’d qualify as a top club without any trophies... it’s like being Accrington Stanley but having a nice training ground, is still rather be one of the bigger teams haha-
Why don’t you ever compete? Fear of any big clubs?

The Virus (Covid) 25 May 2019, 17:12
The Goon Squad wrote:
Young Boys Bath wrote:
smiley Have to have Wctf to be a top club.

Leicester Fosse (Ian) 25 May 2019, 17:16
It was fun when everyone moved over to Scotland

BenSaunders Foundation (Charlie Saunders) 25 May 2019, 17:25
I remember I was in a league with my dad Bath rovers- Arsenal FC and Stoke, and the forums were going mad as we fought at the top of the league

Dynamo FF (Idk man) 25 May 2019, 18:15
Young Boys Bath wrote:
Isn't there a cup?

The Goon Squad (Very) 25 May 2019, 18:32
Young Boys Bath wrote:
I remember I was in a league with my dad Bath rovers- Arsenal FC and Stoke, and the forums were going mad as we fought at the top of the league
Haha smiley isn't he login banner for life wiay let me see

The Goon Squad (Very) 25 May 2019, 18:33
The Goon Squad wrote:
Young Boys Bath wrote:
Haha smiley isn't he login banner for life wiay let me see
Holy smoke https://www.virtualmanager.com/clubs/662985

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 25 May 2019, 18:35
He won lot more than mini me

Shouldn't this be in ideas forum?