Forums

Miscellaneous

Will Vinny ever win a trophy?

Posted in Locked Threads

BenSaunders Foundation (Charlie Saunders) 25 May 2019, 15:15
Just trying to liven up the forums, but realised he’s never won anything but the newcomers challenge... I get he’s a popular guy in the forums and I’m not arguing that... but cmon you’ve got to win something one day, what’s the point in playing

https://www.virtualmanager.com/clubs/911088/info

Trophy cabinet dryer than Everton’s

The Goon Squad (Very) 25 May 2019, 15:21
But I haven't played consistently for the while time have you?

BenSaunders Foundation (Charlie Saunders) 25 May 2019, 15:24
The Goon Squad wrote:
I’m only 20 which would make me 11 when I started.... took a few years out along the way. Still have a few too division titles and a few more cups to show for it. I like your newcomers challenge trophies, they’re cute

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 25 May 2019, 15:37
He is doing well flipping youngsters. Reckon he could be at top with the plan he told me...but in 2yr time.

I've won nothing but newcomers either. Depends how much time you can committ to this.

The Goon Squad (Very) 25 May 2019, 15:39
Young Boys Bath wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
I’m only 20 which would make me 11 when I started.... took a few years out along the way. Still have a few too division titles and a few more cups to show for it. I like your newcomers challenge trophies, they’re cute
I'll copy and paste here so to keep it all in one thread

I don't care about your excuses I can change my age.

What I'm getting at is
9 years you had 3 out = 6 year active
7 years I had 2 and bit years plus a few times in prison so let's round it up to 2.5 year = 4.5 years active

In that duration you have won some cups and leagues what ever and got a respectable 63k stadium but your on PTF OK respectable facility, and a aging team worth 36.5m I have no idea what you got in the bank

In that duration, I've not won a great deal, 20k stadium whick is just ok, very respectable WCTF and a young team worth 78.4m.

So on the basis you have played 1.5 years give or take a few months longer, I'd expect you to have won more then I.... And have WCTF smiley s**t still makes me chuckle, anyway in the next 1.5 years I'm AM going to have more accolades than you currently do

The Goon Squad (Very) 25 May 2019, 15:45
Young Boys Bath wrote:
Just trying to liven up the forums, but realised he’s never won anything but the newcomers challenge... I get he’s a popular guy in the forums and I’m not arguing that... but cmon you’ve got to win something one day, what’s the point in playing

I bet your trophy cabinet isn't the only thing your been polishing smiley

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 25 May 2019, 15:46
The Goon Squad wrote:
Young Boys Bath wrote:

Haha spit polishing

BenSaunders Foundation (Charlie Saunders) 25 May 2019, 15:48
The Goon Squad wrote:
Young Boys Bath wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
I'll copy and paste here so to keep it all in one thread

I don't care about your excuses I can change my age.

What I'm getting at is
9 years you had 3 out = 6 year active
7 years I had 2 and bit years plus a few times in prison so let's round it up to 2.5 year = 4.5 years active

In that duration you have won some cups and leagues what ever and got a respectable 63k stadium but your on PTF OK respectable facility, and a aging team worth 36.5m I have no idea what you got in the bank

In that duration, I've not won a great deal, 20k stadium whick is just ok, very respectable WCTF and a young team worth 78.4m.

So on the basis you have played 1.5 years give or take a few months longer, I'd expect you to have won more then I.... And have WCTF smiley s**t still makes me chuckle, anyway in the next 1.5 years I'm AM going to have more accolades than you currently do
What do you mean change your age haha I’m 20 and currently at Bath University lol, I’d like to see it but to me it looks like you prefer sitting safe in dog 4 or something, would hardly say an ageing team my most costly players are the younger ones I just like to be in the top leagues too, and still have plenty in the bank! Win a trophy man no good sitting here saying you’ll win one someday, I’m sure Accrington will win one at some point, tbh they’re probably enjoying more success than you

The Goon Squad (Very) 25 May 2019, 15:48
Young Boys Bath wrote:

Also I'm perplexed you Diss me in line complimentary in the next

^^author Eminem but still relevant

BenSaunders Foundation (Charlie Saunders) 25 May 2019, 15:48
Understated Excellence wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Young Boys Bath wrote:

Haha spit polishing
Yeah your trophy cabinet is even dryer haha possibly I picked the wrong person!