Forums

Miscellaneous

Chelsea Vs Arsenal

Posted in Off Topic

World Class FC (Check out my players on TL) 30 May 2019, 00:22
Arsenäl FC wrote:
World Class FC wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Lock this damn thread. Hazard the diver. Went down like a sack of spuds for his penalty. Knew what he was doing. Arsenal had slightly better 1st half in my opinion but only half chances. Didn't create enough. Very disappointing. Let's see who goes and who we buy in the summer. Defenders are a must! Off to the pub to drink my sorrows smiley
It was Giroud that went down. Classic Arsenal fans, delusional and blind lol.

But seriously you need some quality in defence.
My bad. Yes giroud but went down so easy. There's no doubt the better team won on the night...I guess I must be still delusional because I'm an arsenal fan. How pathetic can you get? smiley
Still delusional as it was a clear penalty. Really no doubt about it.

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 30 May 2019, 00:35
Before last season and going back the last 5 seasons, Chelsea top the list with the most dives. https://www.goal.com/en-gb/lists/revealed-the-most-prolific-premier-league-divers/kapxoma80mjn1bclt7mda3y2w

While there was contact on giroud, my point is he went down too easy in my opinion. Damn, my gran wouldn't of went down as easy as that smiley

World Class FC (Check out my players on TL) 30 May 2019, 01:00
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Before last season and going back the last 5 seasons, Chelsea top the list with the most dives. https://www.goal.com/en-gb/lists/revealed-the-most-prolific-premier-league-divers/kapxoma80mjn1bclt7mda3y2w

While there was contact on giroud, my point is he went down too easy in my opinion. Damn, my gran wouldn't of went down as easy as that smiley
I'm pretty sure your gran, grandfather, father, mother, brother, sister, son and daughter would've went down if they had a professional footballer sprint and charge into their back like that. I'm sorry that looked like a clear pen to me. At least you're not complaining that the Lacazette one should've been awarded.

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 30 May 2019, 01:15
World Class FC wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:

I'm pretty sure your gran, grandfather, father, mother, brother, sister, son and daughter would've went down if they had a professional footballer sprint and charge into their back like that. I'm sorry that looked like a clear pen to me. At least you're not complaining that the Lacazette one should've been awarded.
Nope.. none of them are Chelsea fans.

My gran, grandfather, father, mother, brother, sister, son and my daughter? This gets better and better smiley I'm sad you didn't mention my aunts uncles and cousins smiley

World Class FC (Check out my players on TL) 30 May 2019, 01:22
Arsenäl FC wrote:
World Class FC wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:

My gran, grandfather, father, mother, brother, sister, son and my daughter? This gets better and better smiley I'm sad you didn't mention my aunts uncles and cousins smiley
Not really sure why you're getting a kick out of me illustrating that most people would've gone down from Maitland-Niles' challenge. Oh well, guess you Arsenal supporters need to smile at something after that performance.

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 30 May 2019, 01:37
World Class FC wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
World Class FC wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:

Not really sure why you're getting a kick out of me illustrating that most people would've gone down from Maitland-Niles' challenge. Oh well, guess you Arsenal supporters need to smile at something after that performance.
Just for you smileysmileysmileysmiley sealed with a kiss x

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 30 May 2019, 02:02
World Class FC wrote:
On a serious note, well yes, gotta smile at something. I just think you're a funny guy ya know? Easy to wind up and have some banter with.

Yes, better team won but I think the real difference was Chelsea were much more clinical in front of goal compared to Arsenal. Arsenal slightly more possession overall and slightly more goal attempts but difference been Chelsea having 8 shots on goal to arsenals 2 and only 1 off target for Chelsea while arsenal had 9.

Arsenals away league form was the real key to not qualifying for champs league...surely, next season they can't play as bad. Time will tell but Yes, definately 100% need to sort out that defence for a start.

World Class FC (Check out my players on TL) 30 May 2019, 02:11
Arsenäl FC wrote:
World Class FC wrote:
On a serious note, well yes, gotta smile at something. I just think you're a funny guy ya know? Easy to wind up and have some banter with.

Yes, better team won but I think the real difference was Chelsea were much more clinical in front of goal compared to Arsenal. Arsenal slightly more possession overall and slightly more goal attempts but difference been Chelsea having 8 shots on goal to arsenals 2 and only 1 off target for Chelsea while arsenal had 9.

Arsenals away league form was the real key to not qualifying for champs league...surely, next season they can't play as bad. Time will tell but Yes, definately 100% need to sort out that defence for a start.
Yeah, for the past 10 years, Liverpool consistently had the worst defence in teams that would challenge top 4. No surprise that once they got Allison, and VVD they immediately turned into a top team. I think if you get in one or two top defenders, the whole team mentality would change. Either that, or adopt a team style like Sarri-ball. Sure Sarri-ball has been frustrating, but at least our team has some sort of identity. No offence, but not sure what Arsenal's identity looks like. Is it just chucking it up to Lacayang and hoping for the best? Cos it sure didn't work today.

Get rid of Ozil while he's still worth some money and get a proper creative mid or winger. I feel as soon as Arsenal tighten up their defensive mindset, and their center mids start defending a bit better, they could easily finish top 4 next season.

Would be interesting to hear what ArsenalFanTV say today abt the performance and next season, those guys always make me laugh whenever you lot lose.