Forums

Miscellaneous

New source of income from stores and kitchens

Posted in Ideas/development

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 18 July 2019, 21:46
Problem is, it doesn't work - adding extra money into the game for everyone will mean that the bigger clubs have even more money, and transfer prices will inflate due to there being more money floating around.

I appreciate what your saying but giving everybody additional revenue won't solve anything.

Final Whistle (join) 18 July 2019, 22:06
Thrinity fc wrote:
how can we flip players if we dont have the money?
You can start by flipping 30 yo k, over 40 skills which you find under 10K on the auction and sell them for 50+k, or by older players over 34 which you get very cheap.

Or buy 15 yo with (T) for 100-1000 C and auction them for half their value or less.

But overall I agree it is very difficult in the beginning even with flipping players as you have to compensate over 300K of wages, even if you manage to buy the players, in addition to the decreasing value of older players. so even if you buy them at half their value on auction, in 2-3 weeks you sell them for less than you bought them unless you find someone to take the loss for you.

I think this game fails because of the high commitment needed in the beginning, once the new users spend 10+ hours/week for 3 months things may stabilize and get easier.
That for me is bad business, as it should be painless for new users (even give some incentives in the beginning). I detailed my pains in another thread :
https://www.virtualmanager.com/forums/topics/1204268-unbalanced-economy-and-flawed-training-system

But as previously stated, giving more money to everybody won't solve the problem, it will only make it worse.
What I suggested is a tweak of the training system to make it worth it for beginner clubs and until a specific cap on trained abilities.