Forums

Miscellaneous

Biggest Mistake

Posted in General

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 15 June 2019, 12:21
Plymouth Patches wrote:
Krabby patty FC wrote:
So I was on my way to selling the player https://www.virtualmanager.com/players/12760602-wale-pione-azikwe hoping to get his value of 7 million for him. I wasn’t really concentrating as I went to sell him, and next thing you know, rather than selling him, I had let him go free. Months of training all for nothing. Devastated is an understatement for how I felt.

What I want to know is, has anyone else been through a situation like this? What’s your biggest regret/mistake you’ve made on this game? Or is it just me being stupid smiley
He will sell well at auction, and you will get the proceeds, no ?

I accidently let a player's contract expire a few weeks ago, but got around 4M from the subsequent 24 hour auction
I don't think his contract expired I think he dismissed him

Krabby Patty FC (Julius Wang) 15 June 2019, 13:37
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Plymouth Patches wrote:
Krabby patty FC wrote:
So I was on my way to selling the player https://www.virtualmanager.com/players/12760602-wale-pione-azikwe hoping to get his value of 7 million for him. I wasn’t really concentrating as I went to sell him, and next thing you know, rather than selling him, I had let him go free. Months of training all for nothing. Devastated is an understatement for how I felt.

What I want to know is, has anyone else been through a situation like this? What’s your biggest regret/mistake you’ve made on this game? Or is it just me being stupid smiley
He will sell well at auction, and you will get the proceeds, no ?

I accidently let a player's contract expire a few weeks ago, but got around 4M from the subsequent 24 hour auction
I don't think his contract expired I think he dismissed him
Yep I dismissed him, won’t be getting any money smiley smiley smiley

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 15 June 2019, 17:11
Just looked, he's on Aucton for 6mil right now. So he's being well spent. smiley

Krabby Patty FC (Julius Wang) 16 June 2019, 00:50
UPDATE:

Thanks to a suggestion by Bolton Wanderers, I contacted support to see if they could do anything AND THEY DID! I got the 7 million he sold for, and can’t thank Jeppe from Fc Razor enough. Genuinely over the moon smiley smiley also thanks to everyone for the sympathy!

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 16 June 2019, 00:53
Krabby patty FC wrote:
UPDATE:

Thanks to a suggestion by Bolton Wanderers, I contacted support to see if they could do anything AND THEY DID! I got the 7 million he sold for, and can’t thank Jeppe from Fc Razor enough. Genuinely over the moon smiley smiley also thanks to everyone for the sympathy!
That's great news buddy smiley

Plymouth Patches (Fanoir Le Patch) 16 June 2019, 09:39
Krabby patty FC wrote:
UPDATE:

Good to hear!

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 16 June 2019, 10:44
Krabby patty FC wrote:
UPDATE:

smiley good to hear smiley

Krabby Patty FC (Julius Wang) 16 June 2019, 11:13
Party at our stadium tonight!!

Yorkshire Knights FC (Jamie) 16 June 2019, 14:24
Glad you got it sorted mate

The Goon Squad (Very) 16 June 2019, 14:39
Krabby patty FC wrote:
UPDATE:

Excellent, great idea by Paul, I'm happy for you, I felt for ya when I first read this