Forums

Miscellaneous

4 players retiring...

Posted in General

Final Whistle (join) 18 June 2019, 19:25
This is shit! Have never seen this in 5 seasons...

DouglasCelticFC (Ally Drumaine) 18 June 2019, 19:34
had 4 retire on me today

Rags To Riches (Manager of Rags To Riches) 18 June 2019, 19:37
I had 4 in the space of 1 minute earlier.

Haven't had one since I returned to the game a few weeks back - Bizarre

Loyals (VMEnhancer) 18 June 2019, 19:52
Rags To Riches wrote:
I had 4 in the space of 1 minute earlier.

Haven't had one since I returned to the game a few weeks back - Bizarre
The time, 1 minute, is not important here as that is just the time of the day the retiring script is executed.

However due to the problems last week and multiple instances of multiple players retiring on top of each other I will check in with the devs despite all the players being rather old. Especially yours.

Calamity Col (Adam Colley) 18 June 2019, 19:57
I've had 3 retire earlier 2 of which were 31 highly unusual age of retirement and one at 32

Calamity Col (Adam Colley) 18 June 2019, 19:58
Gotta be a glitch surely

Calamity Col (Adam Colley) 18 June 2019, 19:59
Also just seen two players on auction that are retiring which I didn't think was possible, won't let you bid on them but i didn't think a player could retire whilst on auction.

Loyals (VMEnhancer) 18 June 2019, 20:08
The dev responded rather quickly.

The reason is that there have been problems the last couple of weeks, so all of the retirements during that period have been caught up with today.

So today is not a bug, but that nobody have retired the last couple of weeks were the bug.

Calamity Col (Adam Colley) 18 June 2019, 20:18
So 3 players aged 31/32 retiring is normal? Being an over the hill 31 myself I think I must be too old and need to retire from this game.

Thorntondale Rovers (Ryan) 18 June 2019, 20:22
Well both my retirees are recent purchases so could of retired before I purchased them.....that seems a bit unfair as I’d have been unable to have purchased them if they was already retiring....