Forums

Miscellaneous

Fantasy Football Premier League

Posted in Off Topic

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 19 July 2019, 10:43
My captain will be Kane or Mane I think smiley

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 20 July 2019, 08:55
Will players coming back from African Nations be rested at start of season?

Barca For Life (Akshat-Team On Sale) 20 July 2019, 10:28
My captain is Salahhhhh

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 20 July 2019, 12:19
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Will players coming back from African Nations be rested at start of season?
If there is cover, I would expect so.

The Goon Squad (Very) 20 July 2019, 15:43
What's bench boost and triple captain about

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 20 July 2019, 15:55
The Goon Squad wrote:
https://www.fantasyfootballpundit.com/triple-captain-bench-boost-fpl/

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 21 July 2019, 10:56
The Goon Squad wrote:
Your Captain scores double points each week so make sure you pick wisely and change your Captain when necessary. If you play the triple Captain token then he scores triple points for that week only. It's worth waiting till the end of the season to play it as there will be double game weeks ....weeks where teams play 2 games in a week so you can get triple points for two games instead of one.

bench boost just means you get the points that your subs would've scored in the week you play the token, again maybe worth waiting for a double game week later in the season to play this.

I can't see the free hit button at the moment but that token allows you to change as many of your squad as you want for free for one week only....after that week your team goes back to what it was prior to playing that token...it's useful for when there are only a few fixtures due to FA Cup matches.

You also have 2 wildcards to play one before end of the year and one before end of season, these allow you to make as many changes as you like for free and they become your permanent team...ie your team doesn't revert back after you play it like the free hit button.

It sounds complicated but it isn't once season starts

Make sure you choose your Captain wisely and also your vice Captain incase your Captain doesn't play you get double points of your Vice Captain

You get one free transfer in a week and if you don't play it, it rolls over to the following week so you have 2 free transfers, if you don't use them then it goes back to one free transfer, it doesn't roll over to three free transfers

You can make changes over and above your free allowance but I think it costs you 4 points per transfer

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 21 July 2019, 16:58
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Your Captain scores double points each week so make sure you pick wisely and change your Captain when necessary. If you play the triple Captain token then he scores triple points for that week only. It's worth waiting till the end of the season to play it as there will be double game weeks ....weeks where teams play 2 games in a week so you can get triple points for two games instead of one.

bench boost just means you get the points that your subs would've scored in the week you play the token, again maybe worth waiting for a double game week later in the season to play this.

I can't see the free hit button at the moment but that token allows you to change as many of your squad as you want for free for one week only....after that week your team goes back to what it was prior to playing that token...it's useful for when there are only a few fixtures due to FA Cup matches.

You also have 2 wildcards to play one before end of the year and one before end of season, these allow you to make as many changes as you like for free and they become your permanent team...ie your team doesn't revert back after you play it like the free hit button.

It sounds complicated but it isn't once season starts

Make sure you choose your Captain wisely and also your vice Captain incase your Captain doesn't play you get double points of your Vice Captain

You get one free transfer in a week and if you don't play it, it rolls over to the following week so you have 2 free transfers, if you don't use them then it goes back to one free transfer, it doesn't roll over to three free transfers

You can make changes over and above your free allowance but I think it costs you 4 points per transfer
Spot on smiley

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 21 July 2019, 17:05
I've joined smiley

"Only Matip Fits" smiley

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 21 July 2019, 17:09
Fox Valley FC wrote:
I've joined smiley

"Only Matip Fits" smiley
smiley it took me a few reads smiley