Forums

Miscellaneous

Fantasy Football Premier League

Posted in Off Topic

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 29 February 2020, 09:53
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Tom new leader.
Gave up on the sun one ages ago, I'm still poised for a late surge in the other one

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 29 February 2020, 13:14
Delighted Leicester conceded last night smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 1 March 2020, 21:36
Fox Valley FC wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Fox Valley FC wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Oh and has ayew for palace playing against dunk of brighton smiley
Yet I'm still above you smiley for now I admit smiley

As for the 2 weeks argument they all play the same amount of games so we'll see at the end of the season who finishes where won't we? smiley
You are only ahead because of the amount of hits i took from gw4 onwards because i didn't care, taking 16 and 12 points hits along with a few 8's etc until gw17 when i started caring again by not taking sfa hits. Just look at my transfers and you'll see smiley
As long as you don't take it too seriously smiley

No no I'll take your word for it, best of luck to you smiley
Your luck worked. Your free hit didn't smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 1 March 2020, 21:38
3 irish players in the top 10 overall. 2nd, 3rd and 7th.

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 1 March 2020, 22:51
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Fox Valley FC wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Fox Valley FC wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:

As for the 2 weeks argument they all play the same amount of games so we'll see at the end of the season who finishes where won't we? smiley
You are only ahead because of the amount of hits i took from gw4 onwards because i didn't care, taking 16 and 12 points hits along with a few 8's etc until gw17 when i started caring again by not taking sfa hits. Just look at my transfers and you'll see smiley

Try saying that again without the smugness

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 1 March 2020, 23:19
Fox Valley FC wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Fox Valley FC wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Fox Valley FC wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:

Try saying that again without the smugness
smiley

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 1 March 2020, 23:45
I did have a stinker though, you're right smiley

I'll take having a bad week seeing as Liverpool lost their unbeaten status and my team won smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 11 March 2020, 04:42
City and Arsenal called off. Outbreak of coronavirus. Arsenal players gone into quarantine.

We will have a new leader. That's Tom again with his lucky 6 points off the bench. There is now 19 points only separating the top 5.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 11 March 2020, 11:48
Arsenäl FC wrote:
City and Arsenal called off. Outbreak of coronavirus. Arsenal players gone into quarantine.

We will have a new leader. That's Tom again with his lucky 6 points off the bench. There is now 19 points only separating the top 5.
Well that's just F'ing marvelous smiley stoooopid coronavirus ...I demand points in compensation smiley

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 13 March 2020, 12:09
As all football is now cancelled I think we can all agree that I would've won the comp smiley