Forums

Miscellaneous

Fantasy Football Premier League

Posted in Off Topic

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 17 June 2020, 23:22
I couldn't even get on mine until tonight as it crashed every time I entered my transfers so no unlimited transfers for me ( getting the excuses in early smiley )

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 18 June 2020, 16:57
Rookery Park wrote:
I couldn't even get on mine until tonight as it crashed every time I entered my transfers so no unlimited transfers for me ( getting the excuses in early smiley )

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 18 June 2020, 17:05
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Rookery Park wrote:
Can't hear you down in 9th

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 18 June 2020, 22:16
Rookery Park wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Rookery Park wrote:
Can't hear you down in 9th
smiley You mean YOU can't hear ME because I'm in 2nd mate while YOU'RE DOWN in 6th smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 23 June 2020, 21:12
Rookery Park wrote:
Man, go buy a lottery ticket! No salah so 10 extra for dunk your sub. Schmichael save penalty and 14 points after bonus and 8 after bonus for chilwell. Honestly, i wouldn't be surprised if Williams didn't play and dunk comes on for ya giving you an extra 6 points. You sure have been very lucky!!

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 23 June 2020, 21:19
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Rookery Park wrote:
Man, go buy a lottery ticket! No salah so 10 extra for dunk your sub. Schmichael save penalty and 14 points after bonus and 8 after bonus for chilwell. Honestly, i wouldn't be surprised if Williams didn't play and dunk comes on for ya giving you an extra 6 points. You sure have been very lucky!!

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 23 June 2020, 21:20
How can I be lucky if I had the players to begin with, you're so mad and salty, no surprise you're an Arsenal fan smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 23 June 2020, 22:39
Rookery Park wrote:
How can I be lucky if I had the players to begin with, you're so mad and salty, no surprise you're an Arsenal fan smiley
The answer is simple! You were crying like a baby you couldn't make the free transfers smiley and you chose salah to start and if he did, no 10 extra points for dunk so that was luck that salah didn't play for you smiley

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 30 June 2020, 18:05
Who is that who's currently top of the league?

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 30 June 2020, 18:06
Rookery Park wrote:
Who is that who's currently top of the league?
smiley