Forums

Miscellaneous

Wages

Posted in General

West End Warriors (TinTin) 3 August 2019, 05:18
I seem to be paying far too much in wages. Some of my players are demanding 10x what comparable players on the transfer list seem to be getting. Am I just not paying enough attention to wage rates when I'm buying players or is there something I'm failing to do at the negotiation stage?

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 3 August 2019, 05:47
Wages are based on league so if you compare your players to similar rating in same division then you’ll likely find they are paid similar wages. Players who are similar in lower divisions will be paid less wages. Your players will ask for less if you get relegated

Loyals (VMEnhancer) 3 August 2019, 18:07
Should be based on the players "Greed factor" and vifa rank/points.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 5 August 2019, 04:22
Loyals wrote:
Should be based on the players "Greed factor" and vifa rank/points.
Thanks for clarification

West End Warriors (TinTin) 5 August 2019, 05:57
Thanks for advice - I seem to have a bunch of greedy players, since the VIFA rank and league of some of those I compared was similar as well as age, level and VM calculated value. Seems you can get wages down a bit by clicking the hard negotiation button, but not much.

Loyals (VMEnhancer) 5 August 2019, 14:54
West End Warriors wrote:
Thanks for advice - I seem to have a bunch of greedy players, since the VIFA rank and league of some of those I compared was similar as well as age, level and VM calculated value. Seems you can get wages down a bit by clicking the hard negotiation button, but not much.
I never negotiate - I believe I get too greedy, because I never end up with a positive outcome.