Forums

Miscellaneous

The Noob Bible - 2019 edition

Posted in General

The Goon Squad (Very) 31 December 2019, 18:38
FC Viitorul Constanta wrote:
Can you complete with the potential range for the scout report levels?
I've seen this in some managers profile but not sure where.
What do you mean, I'll see if I can help

Final Whistle (join) 31 December 2019, 19:12
The Goon Sqwad wrote:
Can you complete with the potential range for the scout report levels?
I've seen this in some managers profile but not sure where.
What do you mean, I'll see if I can help
For example
-Reasonable potential :
on LTF is ? 100-120?
on ETF is ? 110-130?
-promising potential:
On LTF is ? 120-140?
On ETF is ? 130-150 ?
- formidable potential :
On LTF is ? 140-160?
On ETF is ? 150-170?

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 31 December 2019, 19:20
Do you mean this?:

Final Whistle (join) 31 December 2019, 19:59
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Do you mean this?:
Exactly, thanks!

Final Whistle (join) 16 February 2020, 17:53
Did anyone else notice the vifa points are halved before the sponsorships applications? I razed a bug report for this...

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 16 February 2020, 20:25
Did anyone else notice the vifa points are halved before the sponsorships applications? I razed a bug report for this...
They are halved at the end of every season. It's common knowledge (not to diminish you in any way, as obviously you haven't come across it yet) but it's not a bug.

The reason for this is because if they were left alone, the biggest clubs could amass so many points and then be ranked number 1 for years after they leave the game, if the points don't decrease in any way. It's a tool to balance the rankings.

Final Whistle (join) 16 February 2020, 20:39
No Pukki No Party wrote:
They are halved at the end of every season. It's common knowledge (not to diminish you in any way, as obviously you haven't come across it yet) but it's not a bug.

The reason for this is because if they were left alone, the biggest clubs could amass so many points and then be ranked number 1 for years after they leave the game, if the points don't decrease in any way. It's a tool to balance the rankings.
I know but the list of activities on the update status says it should be the last action, after the signing of the new sponsorships. So effectively if the formula is based on the vifa points and not on the vifa rank than the sponsors should pay double.
Here is the list of activities during season update when I noticed the vifa points were already halved as I've already submitted the applications for sponsorship:

Whittall United (Grant) 17 February 2020, 11:26
Dog with a bone springs to mind smiley

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 17 February 2020, 12:55
Whittall United wrote:
smiley

I elected not to comment

Whittall United (Grant) 17 February 2020, 13:06
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Whittall United wrote:
smiley

I elected not to comment
I couldn't help it, all he does is look for problems and seems to take zero on board smiley