Forums

Miscellaneous

Pet Peeves/Hates

Posted in Off Topic

The Goon Squad (Very) 17 August 2019, 07:17
What are your pet Hates in real life and in game

Real Life

Double dippers
when sharing a dip someone who dips, bites and goes for another dip, I'm like MF dip enough the first time or eat the rest dry smiley
    Odd cutlery
i hate odd cutlery, ie a fork with a round tip handle and a knife with a square tip handle, just buy a 16 pack of the same design or 4x4 pack smiley
    People who state the obvious
ie: women who say "When I was pregnant with my child' smiley I sit there and think well you wasn't pregnant with your first dolphin was ya smiley Or "This Water is so Wet" Ffs why isn't murder legal in the UK smiley

In Game

People who create youth after they train
so someone just trains then creates a youth, and has to wait until the next day to see how good or bad that player is smiley why not wait until the next day just before you train smiley

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 17 August 2019, 09:21
Anybody who starts answering a question with the word SO.

Anybody who uses their fingers to do quotation marks.

Anybody who uses the word "literally" in the wrong context.

People who put apostrophes in the wrong place or leave them out altogether.

People who don't acknowledge you when you let them pull out infront of you whilst driving

The Goon Squad (Very) 17 August 2019, 10:07
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
1.Anybody who uses their fingers to do quotation marks.
2.Anybody who uses the word "literally" in the wrong context.
1.Some people need punching in the face, when they do this
2.this can be elaborated on, people who use text language and vocalise it, "FYI cba to go the pub lol"

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 17 August 2019, 10:17
The Goon Squad wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
1.Anybody who uses their fingers to do quotation marks.
2.Anybody who uses the word "literally" in the wrong context.
1.Some people need punching in the face, when they do this
2.this can be elaborated on, people who use text language and vocalise it, "FYI cba to go the pub lol"
smiley yip

The Goon Squad (Very) 17 August 2019, 10:24
I couldn't sleep last night at all, I had a load of things running through my head that's why I took my time trying to make the Op look pretty.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 17 August 2019, 10:26
The Goon Squad wrote:
I couldn't sleep last night at all, I had a load of things running through my head that's why I took my time trying to make the Op look pretty.
it's funny because I was thinking of creating a thread similar a few weeks ago....as I get older I find more things annoy me

The Goon Squad (Very) 17 August 2019, 10:34
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
it's funny because I was thinking of creating a thread similar a few weeks ago....as I get older I find more things annoy me
A face palm, because I'm 35 and this is me, I feel I'm turning into my dad, which is so cliche I know, but things my Dad used to moan at me for, I'm not moaning about them now.

I used to where a cap and tracksuits, then grew up, but theses young Chavs talking London, some people would say talking Black.

Pass me a machine Gun I'll take them all out, and happily sit in a prison cell with big Nigerian Nigel giving him my pudding every evening to keep my dignity

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 17 August 2019, 10:37
well stush init bro (my attempt at youth speak)

The Goon Squad (Very) 17 August 2019, 10:38
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
well stush init bro (my attempt at youth speak)
I get you bruv, do you get me fam

The Goon Squad (Very) 17 August 2019, 10:51
Another in game one, someone who thinks they know more then you, but has it wrong or people that don't listen

Example, the manager of a player. I made a 15m offer with 17.5m auto bid, on a 8 hour auction.

He cancelled my bid, so I messaged he's said "how much", started telling me 20m, starts rambling on I bid 8 hours to win the player while people are asleep, I said if that's the case I'd have bid a 15 minute auction smiley then he's replied with, after the last train I need to train again to prove his potential and get more money for him. I tried explaining he's wrong, but he obviously knows everything.