Forums

Miscellaneous

Pet Peeves/Hates

Posted in Off Topic

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 17 August 2019, 10:56
The Goon Squad wrote:
Another in game one, someone who thinks they know more then you, but has it wrong or people that don't listen

Example, the manager of a player. I made a 15m offer with 17.5m auto bid, on a 8 hour auction.

He cancelled my bid, so I messaged he's said "how much", started telling me 20m, starts rambling on I bid 8 hours to win the player while people are asleep, I said if that's the case I'd have bid a 15 minute auction smiley then he's replied with, after the last train I need to train again to prove his potential and get more money for him. I tried explaining he's wrong, but he obviously knows everything.
I never have this problem as most people tend to know more than me smiley

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 17 August 2019, 13:38
In game, people who sell on auction and then train with 10mins left and ruin the youth to try and scrape a few more credits. Absolute d1ck move.

The Goon Squad (Very) 17 August 2019, 14:05
No Pukki No Party wrote:
In game, people who sell on auction and then train with 10mins left and ruin the youth to try and scrape a few more credits. Absolute d1ck move.
Winds me up

How about People who spend 18 hours a day on the auctions smiley people I feel sorry for them

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 17 August 2019, 14:36
smiley

Out of game: People who record concerts etc through their phone. It’s fine for a minute to capture the moment. 37 mins of video you will never watch again and you missed the whole show to record is not OK.

Also, ‘youtubers’ And ‘influencers’... FO and get a real job you pointless tossers.

Love island and anyone who watches it.

The kardashians and the ‘real housewives of...’ series

The Goon Squad (Very) 17 August 2019, 15:57
No Pukki No Party wrote:
smiley

Out of game: People who record concerts etc through their phone. It’s fine for a minute to capture the moment. 37 mins of video you will never watch again and you missed the whole show to record is not OK.

Also, ‘youtubers’ And ‘influencers’... FO and get a real job you pointless tossers.

Love island and anyone who watches it.

The kardashians and the ‘real housewives of...’ series
Tom's on a Rant smiley reminds me of me yesterday, about Gingers and glasses smiley I watch one YouTubeer because his content and he's energy makes me, anyone else is pathetic.

I'm with you on people who record 37 minutes of a concert, like there gonna get a job as a camera person on the next bond film.

And them Kardashians what is the point of them? TOWIE Gemma Collins just die why.

Harlem Heroes (NCC Legend) 17 August 2019, 17:43
People who believe putting their hazard lights on, allows them to park wherever they want.

People who do not know the difference between whether and weather.

Old people who shop on the weekend when they have all week.

People who park next to me in an empty car park

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 17 August 2019, 17:56
Harlem Heroes wrote:

Not Stan Collymore is it?

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 17 August 2019, 17:57
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Harlem Heroes wrote:

Not Stan Collymore is it?
smiley

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 17 August 2019, 18:00