Forums

Miscellaneous

I want a logo and banner please

Posted in Banners/logos

Deleted Club (Deleted Human) 18 September 2019, 18:10
Hi all,
I would love a banner and logo. I don't have many preferences.

Logo:
- Red, white and black.
- I'm not a fan of Liverpool but can you make the shape of the logo similar to Liverpool badge.
- The club is called Deleted Club so, if you can put a waffle in the badge that would be great.

Banner:
-Club Badge on each side
-Red, white and black
-In the middle can you put "Established since 2019"

Thank you.

Atletcio Wolvo (Ryan James) 20 September 2019, 02:43
I’m currently away on holiday till 27th but I can look at doing you something after then if you’d like.

Deleted Club (Deleted Human) 21 September 2019, 17:36
Thank you, I would really appreciate that.

Skulls and Bones (PK) Forum moderator 21 September 2019, 17:51
Waffle United FC wrote:

-Speaking of the Liverpool badge, on the part, it says "You'll never walk alone can you put fortis, laborantem et peculiari ( it means strong, hardworking and special.
FYI

The name of your club or its initials are permitted, with or without a legitimate established date. Any other text is not permitted therefore an upload would be rejected.

Deleted Club (Deleted Human) 21 September 2019, 18:04
Rangers Football Club wrote:
Waffle United FC wrote:

-Speaking of the Liverpool badge, on the part, it says "You'll never walk alone can you put fortis, laborantem et peculiari ( it means strong, hardworking and special.
FYI

The name of your club or its initials are permitted, with or without a legitimate established date. Any other text is not permitted therefore an upload would be rejected.
okay then...

Deleted Club (Deleted Human) 30 October 2019, 15:00
Atletcio Wolvo wrote:
I’m currently away on holiday till 27th but I can look at doing you something after then if you’d like.
Have you come back yet? I have been waiting but if you are taking time off, it's okay!

Dynamo FF (Idk man) 23 November 2019, 21:22
Still want one?

Deleted Club (Deleted Human) 23 November 2019, 22:32
Yes please.

Dynamo FF (Idk man) 25 November 2019, 14:04
Deleted Club wrote:
Yes please.
You changed your name though

Edit: Doesn't matter

Dynamo FF (Idk man) 25 November 2019, 15:07