Forums

Miscellaneous

Canceling Auction Bids

Posted in Ideas/development

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 10 October 2019, 23:11
Im thinking that we could add a cancel auction bid button. However, there could be a fee to make sure people dont do it more than necessary. For example, if i bid 200K on a guy then realize maybe i shouldn't have bided 200K on him i could cancel the bid. I might have to pay a fee of 10,000 C (this is actually a true story btw) which actually sounds tempting. What do you guys think?

Whittall United (Grant) 11 October 2019, 09:37
You can already lower your auto bid to 1c over your winning auction bid, doesnt really need a cancellation option.

Just be more careful smiley

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 11 October 2019, 15:18
Whittall United wrote:
You can already lower your auto bid to 1c over your winning auction bid, doesnt really need a cancellation option.

Just be more careful smiley
What im talking about is if your in the lead. Sone guy bided 200K max. I put in 250K just to realize maybe that wasnt smart. So i lowered it to 200,001 and i watched thos auction for a full hour and a half and dude didnt bid anymore on the guy. Oh well.

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 16 March 2021, 12:27
IMO not enough of these good ideas get implemented, so, thank you Dennis for sorting this one

https://www.virtualmanager.com/blog/1046-many-small-improvements-related-to-trade [b]: