Forums

Miscellaneous

It's That Time

Posted in General

The Goon Squad (Very) 5 November 2019, 18:40
So most of you will know the plan I've had for the last 9 months is almost coming to a end the idea was 250m by the new year, although I haven't hardly been active the past 3 months, I have only just been ticking over I have achieved my goal, so I'll still be earning money but I'm selling everyone over the next 6 weeks - the end of the year, and in the last two weeks of this year I'm buying my youth squad.

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 5 November 2019, 23:05
Good luck with your project however some of your players won't be moving on at those prices ....

The Goon Squad (Very) 6 November 2019, 00:23
Coptic Titans wrote:
Good luck with your project however some of your players won't be moving on at those prices ....
Lucky I have the funds and I'll reep most of it back in that time, the other nes left will be used as stronger players latter on until the crop I'm gonna buy passes them

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 6 November 2019, 11:36
people will be adding a zero to the asking price when Vinny goes shopping

The Goon Squad (Very) 6 November 2019, 19:43
Coptic Titans wrote:
people will be adding a zero to the asking price when Vinny goes shopping
smiley maybe, but then I'm not a idiot so I'll be OK

Bayern Munich (Benjamin) 6 November 2019, 22:16
Narrator: He wasn't ok.

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 8 November 2019, 21:48
Bayern Munich wrote:
Lmao

Still as long as he gets the right players. He'll do well in 10mnth

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 9 November 2019, 08:44
Bayern Munich wrote:
Is that a Jane Eyre reference? probably not smiley Good luck Vinny ...if you ever need help, mail Finto smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 9 November 2019, 11:18
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Bayern Munich wrote:
Is that a Jane Eyre reference? probably not smiley Good luck Vinny ...if you ever need help, mail Finto smiley
Yes vinny, mail me as these guys don't know how to win the quad smiley

Poor Paul, doesn't even know how to win the NCC for crying out loud smiley and if you look for advice on how much your players are worth, Paul will tell you 500k.

As for Ben, well, we all know how tight he is with money. I mean the guy is afraid to spend money to improve his team to win top trophies. 73 weeks in Denmark and never the league champ says it all.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 9 November 2019, 11:21
This is true smiley smiley