Forums

Miscellaneous

Youth Team and Youth Team League

Posted in General

Goochie All Stars (Clinton Kirwan) 12 November 2019, 12:21
Hi
So we are still waiting on any News on Youth team Leagues info of ANY KIND
I have been asking and put in a Support ticket only to be told The Person 'has no info and I've to just wait on it' - Yea well while I'm (like all others) buying and paying for VM?...Why should We?, It that fair? Been 3/4 League years now this has been put on the back burner and I for one will not be buying any more VM membership until this is up and running, also every second week Yous are displaying info saying 'Youth Leagues are Coming', Week after week We keep waiting and NOTHING! I'm getting sick and tired of been scammed and this been put off!,Totally misleading and just GREEDY taking Members hard earned cash for what? a game that's full of cheaters i.e players opening up 2nd accounts and transferring decent players and then players history shows that account has no players any more and just clogging up leagues, We want to know WHEN THE YOUTH LEAGUES ARE GETTING HERE and HOW the Youth Teams are to be used instead of a STUPID ARROW saying 'This player has been in the Youth side/Team'...very confusing.

Whittall United (Grant) 12 November 2019, 12:24
Have a read: https://www.virtualmanager.com/blog/1004-update-from-the-development-department

Its not just as simple as rolling it out.

Whittall United (Grant) 12 November 2019, 12:25
Been here 3/4 years, yet your club says 2months since registration?

Hope you aint one of those cheats you talk about smiley

Goochie All Stars (Clinton Kirwan) 12 November 2019, 12:28
lol I ment league years lol and Yes I did read that and gives NO INFO or just scrapes at what I'm asking about on what I was asking about and NO I'm not a cheat as I have a life. I for one won't be buying any more VM untill this mess is sorted and the BS excuses stop, and I can afford to say this seems I'm paying for the VM like countless others so hay a bit more info won't hurt

Whittall United (Grant) 12 November 2019, 12:32
Goochie All Stars wrote:
lol I ment league years lol
Makes sense now smiley

Just be patient pal, there is only 1 actual developer, so it stands to reason things may take longer.
I'd rather wait longer and have it working as intended, than it rushed out, its currently being tested, and i believe its not too far off now smiley

Goochie All Stars (Clinton Kirwan) 12 November 2019, 12:36
sweet cool bud, understood, thanks for the answer.