Miscellaneous

The Self Bragging Thread ....

Posted in General

The Goon Squad (Very) 16 November 2019, 02:30
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
I know this is a running theme, but I've won 5 from 5 Paul has won 0 from who knows how many smiley
Good job I don't take things personally aint it smiley smiley
Your damm straight the amount of flack your getting over the NCC smiley
smiley one day I'll win...actually is it still possible for me to enter if rank goes down?
Your to good to win it

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 16 November 2019, 07:36
The Goon Squad wrote:
Your to good to win it
I like this way of thinking smiley

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 29 November 2019, 13:42

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 29 November 2019, 20:22
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Understated Excellence wrote:
6 weeks for Charles

From 15 March 2009 and counting for Paul
6 days smiley 6 weekssmiley 6 months smiley 6 years smiley ...6 decades? smiley
Good to see some things never change.

If it's any consolation Paul, I haven't won it for years and I've only ever won it twice. Of course, I did stop entering after the second time as I felt it wasn't fair on the actual Newcomers so that's quite a big factor, but take solace in the fact I've not won it in the last 5 years...

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 29 November 2019, 23:22
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Understated Excellence wrote:
6 weeks for Charles

From 15 March 2009 and counting for Paul
6 days smiley 6 weekssmiley 6 months smiley 6 years smiley ...6 decades? smiley
Good to see some things never change.

If it's any consolation Paul, I haven't won it for years and I've only ever won it twice. Of course, I did stop entering after the second time as I felt it wasn't fair on the actual Newcomers so that's quite a big factor, but take solace in the fact I've not won it in the last 5 years...
Yeah cheers...it helps to know I'm not alone smiley How's you anyway?

Frankies acre bhoys (all players transfer listed) 1 December 2019, 00:10
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
I beat The Danish Vikings 3-2 in the Super Cup Final. I beat REAL MADRID XX 2-0 in the German Cup Final. I beat Paul smiley aka Bolton Wanderers 3-1 in the VM World Cup Final and
I won Die Bundesliga with 85 points to become quadruple champion!
Really? Surprised you haven't mentioned that before smiley
Ok something new smiley It was my 1st attempt while many before me failed and even after me...poor rich smiley
Yeah whatever happened to him smiley he was back for a minute and then went again
He has no time. Plays another game that he says is better. I don't think we have seen the end of him. I have his number so i will be mentioning to him again just like i did to get him back here last time when the youth program is finalised.
so we have rill next xmas to get our youths ready then smiley

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 1 December 2019, 11:43
Frankies acre bhoys wrote:
so we have rill next xmas to get our youths ready then smiley
smiley shouldn't be too long

Frankies acre bhoys (all players transfer listed) 1 December 2019, 16:12
feels like deja vu paul not your fault mate i know yourself charles finto n co cant speed things up,a wise man told me years ago patience frank patience smiley

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 1 December 2019, 16:22
Frankies acre bhoys wrote:
feels like deja vu paul not your fault mate i know yourself charles finto n co cant speed things up,a wise man told me years ago patience frank patience smiley
smiley He sounds like a very wise man

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 3 December 2019, 21:49
Bolton Wanderers wrote:

Yeah cheers...it helps to know I'm not alone smiley How's you anyway?
Good thanks mate - New job is going really well - got an interview for promotion on Thursday (although I'm not actually bothered if I get it or not - it's lots of extra work for not a massive pay increase - although it would probably give me a lot more work and stress during school hours and add an extra hour on my day but actually decrease the amount i have to do at home so it cuts both ways I guess). Leaving VM was definitely the right decision this term - been working my butt off, but starting to pay off already.

All good with you? Hows stuff here? Still no youth teams I see? Might be back after christmas... will see how it goes.