Forums

Miscellaneous

Advice [Locked on request]

Posted in Locked Threads

Real Miami CF (Stay Safe) 28 December 2019, 00:48
Ok so as some of you will know I have just sold a player for a load of money and as a result have 50+million to deal with. I’m looking for advice from the community that I will be able to gather - asses and then taylor it to suit what I think would be cool because at the end of the day it is a game and games are supposed to be fun. So far I’ve loved it and want to keep it like that but I am so lost at the minute due to complete inexperience and would really really appreciate input from all.

Thanks in advance.

The Goon Squad (Very) 28 December 2019, 06:21
As stated before the only way to add stats to players is through training, so the more training facility upgrade you can get the better in the long run of the game.

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 28 December 2019, 11:19
In my opinion you don't need advice as you have played the game before

The Goon Squad (Very) 28 December 2019, 11:27
Coptic Titans wrote:
Has he?

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 28 December 2019, 11:49
Just a hunch Vinny, newbies don't post in the Danish forums and try to retract there existence mmmm

Real Miami CF (Stay Safe) 28 December 2019, 11:59
I have had so much help and advice from guys that are here for much longer than me like Johns Army Goon Squad and No Pukki No Party all of them including some other teams have all advised me what to do. I don’t know what you mean by hiding existence but if it is by changing the topic name to just a full stop then to clear this up for you it just makes it easier for me to find my topics when I press my topics on the tabs to the side and to my own OCD of keeping things clean and easy. I didn’t really think anything of it sorry.

The Goon Squad (Very) 28 December 2019, 12:00
Coptic Titans wrote:
Just a hunch Vinny, newbies don't post in the Danish forums and try to retract there existence mmmm
Having a personal conversation with him I disagree mate, but I'm gonna ask out right

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 28 December 2019, 12:06
Coptic Titans wrote:
I told him to post in Danish forums and exactly what to post...

"Second bit of advice is get advertising now.

Most players on here are Danish, so you will need to advertise in the Danish language forum. The more people watching him, the better price you will get. I would actually start that process now:

THE DANISH FORUM

Put the title (copy and paste it) as "86 U/T på Græs"

Then in the main text put a link to the player's training page - nothing else needed at this point.

Create another topic in the English player sales forum - title: 86 no trainer on lawn" and link to your player in the text.

There are other things you need to do but not for a couple of days as we need more info about what the player is actually like, rather than just one excellent training."

Harlem Heroes (NCC Legend) 28 December 2019, 14:51
Coptic Titans wrote:
Definitely a second team. I have had a few messages with the same opinion. However, if they are having fun, who cares. smiley

The Goon Squad (Very) 28 December 2019, 14:54
Harlem Heroes wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
Definitely a second team. I have had a few messages with the same opinion. However, if they are having fun, who cares. smiley
Andrew I really don't think so mate, if I'm wrong then this is a good gimmick playing stupid