Miscellaneous

Advice [Locked on request]

Posted in Locked Threads

Harlem Heroes (NCC Legend) 28 December 2019, 14:56
The Goon Squad wrote:
Harlem Heroes wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
In my opinion you don't need advice as you have played the game before
Definitely a second team. I have had a few messages with the same opinion. However, if they are having fun, who cares. smiley
Andrew I really don't think so mate, if I'm wrong then this is a good gimmick playing stupid
Vinny you are wrong mate, but as I said, it doesn't matter. smiley

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 28 December 2019, 14:56
The Goon Squad wrote:
Harlem Heroes wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
Definitely a second team. I have had a few messages with the same opinion. However, if they are having fun, who cares. smiley
Andrew I really don't think so mate, if I'm wrong then this is a good gimmick playing stupid
Seconded - I've been speaking to him since I spotted the youth after the first train when he'd been on 2 or 3 days - he's not played before, he's just getting good advice from people (like me smiley )

Harlem Heroes (NCC Legend) 28 December 2019, 14:59
No Pukki No Party wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Harlem Heroes wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
Seconded - I've been speaking to him since I spotted the youth after the first train when he'd been on 2 or 3 days - he's not played before, he's just getting good advice from people (like me smiley )
Priceless smiley

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 28 December 2019, 15:01
Harlem Heroes wrote:

Priceless smiley
I'm baffled as to why you're so sure he's played before when me and Vinny have both been speaking to him privately and are certain he hasn't. You're entitled to your opinion but have no idea what you're basing it on?

The Goon Squad (Very) 28 December 2019, 15:01
No Pukki No Party wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Harlem Heroes wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
I love this smiley

To be honest his in a group chat with me Tom and John so we are all giving him tips.

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 28 December 2019, 15:33
^^^^

Was added because well they know... smiley

Harlem Heroes (NCC Legend) 28 December 2019, 17:51
Real Miami CF wrote:
Ok so as some of you will know I have just sold a player for a load of money and as a result have 50+million to deal with. I’m looking for advice from the community that I will be able to gather - asses and then taylor it to suit what I think would be cool because at the end of the day it is a game and games are supposed to be fun. So far I’ve loved it and want to keep it like that but I am so lost at the minute due to complete inexperience and would really really appreciate input from all.

Thanks in advance.
Best advice I can give is not to trade with your primary club. It is against the rules to trade between two clubs that you manage. Other than that, enjoy the game and maybe seek some mental health advice regarding your need to pretend to be someone else. smiley

The Goon Squad (Very) 28 December 2019, 17:54
Harlem Heroes wrote:
Real Miami CF wrote:
Ok so as some of you will know I have just sold a player for a load of money and as a result have 50+million to deal with. I’m looking for advice from the community that I will be able to gather - asses and then taylor it to suit what I think would be cool because at the end of the day it is a game and games are supposed to be fun. So far I’ve loved it and want to keep it like that but I am so lost at the minute due to complete inexperience and would really really appreciate input from all.

Thanks in advance.
Best advice I can give is not to trade with your primary club. It is against the rules to trade between two clubs that you manage. Other than that, enjoy the game and maybe seek some mental health advice regarding your need to pretend to be someone else. smiley
Come on Andy no need for that mate, I literally told the guy earlier your one of the best I even said as far as virtual friends go I love you (not in love) sorry to disappoint you fella (which I still stand by) but this is a little out of order buddy

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 28 December 2019, 18:06
OP is asking for advice not for accusations of multi clubbing, please stick to topic

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 28 December 2019, 18:22
/Locked on request via mail