Forums

Miscellaneous

How can a club without scouts recruit superstar?

Posted in General

Coptic Titans Premium small (Papyrus Skeptical) 13 January 2020, 12:58
FC Viitorul Constanta wrote:
Feyenoord Rotterdam wrote:
LOL
hi mate
if you have a good scout, for example, 20 potency ect
your scout can find untrained players who have not received a contract from their club they have discovered
This is why I said in the title:
"How can a club without scouts"

The dude somehow got the link to an untrained player from a different club and signed him.
Why should I pay 35k per week fro a scout to find one untrained a week when he can get it for free? This is really not ok.
Hey calm down, I have found better players for free before all you need is time, patience and luck without scouts

FC Viitorul Constanta Premium small (Adrian) 13 January 2020, 13:02
Coptic Titans wrote:
LOL
hi mate
your scout can find untrained players who have not received a contract from their club they have discovered

The dude somehow got the link to an untrained player from a different club and signed him.
Why should I pay 35k per week fro a scout to find one untrained a week when he can get it for free? This is really not ok.
Hey calm down, I have found better players for free before all you need is time, patience and luck without scouts
How did you find them? From what I know since the introduction of Scouts the only way to find an untrained player is by using them. I don't mean players that didn't train at least 5 times, I mean untrained at all smiley

He was signed not bought!
Discovered by
Bal Op Dak

Arrow right 01-04, 13:38 Signed on a free transfer by Amsterdam United.
He have received many untrained players from the same club

Coptic Titans Premium small (Papyrus Skeptical) 13 January 2020, 15:11
Coptic Titans wrote:
LOL
hi mate

How did you find them? From what I know since the introduction of Scouts the only way to find an untrained player is by using them. I don't mean players that didn't train at least 5 times, I mean untrained at all smiley
it is really simple look at 15yr old free transfers some CLUBS create youths however have no spaces so they are released and go undetected through the auctions and end up here or you can just look at 15 mins auctions by position lets say DC then check 30 mins ,one hour , etc if you are really lucky you spot one if not try another position

FC Viitorul Constanta Premium small (Adrian) 13 January 2020, 15:15
Faciato FC wrote:
He was signed not bought!
Discovered by
Bal Op Dak

Arrow right 01-04, 13:38 Signed on a free transfer by Amsterdam United.
He have received many untrained players from the same club
It seems so, here is another:
https://www.virtualmanager.com/players/13843728-li-chi-chung

Whittall United Premium small (Ole Ole Ole) 14 January 2020, 16:24
Its a difficult one this.

The creator of the youths, in theory, can do what he likes with them, he has paid for them, but on the other hand, people are themselves paying to have scouts, to find such players.

Theres 2 sides to this, but is the creator of the youths doing anything wrong? In my opinion, no he isn't, and you cant punish someone for doing what they want with something they paid for.

Op, what would you suggest be done?

Fox Valley FC Premium small (Matt Colley) 14 January 2020, 20:10
LOL
hi mate

I somehow don't think spending 35k a week is something you even notice

FC Viitorul Constanta Premium small (Adrian) 14 January 2020, 20:14
Fox Valley FC wrote:
LOL
hi mate

yeah but that somehow makes 1.8M a year for each scout so up to 9M/year . But it's about the principle more than the cost...

Fox Valley FC Premium small (Matt Colley) 14 January 2020, 20:16
Fox Valley FC wrote:
LOL
hi mate

yeah but that somehow makes 1.8M a year for each scout so up to 9M/year . But it's about the principle more than the cost...
What do you suggest as a solution to this "issue" of yours?

Fox Valley FC Premium small (Matt Colley) 14 January 2020, 20:20
If there's no rule stopping clubs from sending links of untrained players to their friends or other managers alike then it will never stop, simple as that, stop stressing over nothing