Forums

Miscellaneous

Logo not accepted

Posted in General

Portuguesa Desportos (Marcos Santana) 17 January 2020, 17:58
Hello, I'm writing this message to the logo evaluators: can you please accept my logo that says PORTUGUESA, and not PORTUGUESA DESPORTOS? I tried opening tickets to explain why previous logos should have been accepted, tried making my case, but they still reject it. The last one was apparently rejected because it says PORTUGUESA and doesn't contain DESPORTOS on it. Fucking strict these rules, could you lot be a bit more reasonable maybe?

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 17 January 2020, 18:01
You need to go through support not forums and logo needs to include team name

Portuguesa Desportos (Marcos Santana) 17 January 2020, 18:09
Yup tried that already, they just won't let it through. Besides, this last one did have the name of the team written under the logo.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 17 January 2020, 18:11
Portuguesa Desportos wrote:
Yup tried that already, they just won't let it through. Besides, this last one did have the name of the team written under the logo.
If you have your teams' full name and no other writing and logo fits all rest of the rules they will accept. Are you able to change it or create a new one? Rule 5 onwards

https://www.virtualmanager.com/rules

Portuguesa Desportos (Marcos Santana) 17 January 2020, 21:52
Initially I intended to name my club only "Portuguesa". However as that name alone has been already taken, all I did was add "Desportos" ('sports' in Portuguese). I sent the same logo again, if mods can't make a reasonable judgement on this one then I can't be bothered to request anything else in this page.