Forums

Miscellaneous

More way for income

Posted in Ideas/development

Sheffield City afc (Luke Oxley) 4 February 2020, 21:25
This seems only benefit the rich now am finding it harder and harder to warn, and gain money even things like top goalscorer, set more targets or season objectives are needed to add things to the game

Whittall United (Grant) 4 February 2020, 21:37
I know, why dont we just give everybody 1 billion and be done with it.

You do get extra income from tv money which wasnt the case previously, i also know another way, but I dont think you're ready for it.

Sheffield City afc (Luke Oxley) 4 February 2020, 21:48
The tv rights isnt much and am not saying it needs to be gifted its best that you have to earn everything more a less but i just feel av been at same stage for too long and feel like just little bits here or there will help they is a number of things that could be added

Whittall United (Grant) 5 February 2020, 01:05
Sheffield City afc wrote:
The tv rights isnt much and am not saying it needs to be gifted its best that you have to earn everything more a less but i just feel av been at same stage for too long and feel like just little bits here or there will help they is a number of things that could be added
Agreed things could be added, but there has to be a balance, if you add more money into the game, the prices of players will go up, and it would just go back to square one, because everyone is getting the same benefit.
The way it is now, the balance seems to be good, it's about putting in the effort to get your piece of the current pie.
Theres money to be made with a bit of effort smiley

I notice you have got pro-active, that's exactly what needs to be done, bring attention to your players smiley

Sheffield City afc (Luke Oxley) 5 February 2020, 14:27
Thats a fair point and another way of looking at it i never thought of the effect it would have on player prices but some things are worth considering maybe smiley

And thanks ill keep that in mind for next time aswell smiley