Forums

Miscellaneous

Please explain why this player value is so low

Posted in General

Coptic Titans Premium small (Papyrus Skeptical) 14 February 2020, 11:25
Hi Wm community , this a not a moan had quite a few of these type of players which after 5-6 weeks there value creeped up gradually however want to flip these quickly and lost out through low value but good training ,so can anyone offer a reason why this happens .

Edit Forgot the link oops - https://www.virtualmanager.com/players/13855227-erling-brlum/training

Harlem Heroes (Forty-one NCC Titles) 14 February 2020, 13:09
It is most likely his age. He has recently had a birthday and gone from a good 15 yr old to a weak 16 yr old. His value will rectify itself over the next couple of weeks.

Coptic Titans Premium small (Papyrus Skeptical) 14 February 2020, 13:13
Harlem Heroes wrote:
It is most likely his age. He has recently had a birthday and gone from a good 15 yr old to a weak 16 yr old. His value will rectify itself over the next couple of weeks.
That cannot be his birthday was yesterday , he was still a 15 yr old on Sunday for the valuation update

Harlem Heroes (Forty-one NCC Titles) 14 February 2020, 13:24
Coptic Titans wrote:
Harlem Heroes wrote:
It is most likely his age. He has recently had a birthday and gone from a good 15 yr old to a weak 16 yr old. His value will rectify itself over the next couple of weeks.
That cannot be his birthday was yesterday , he was still a 15 yr old on Sunday for the valuation update
The only other influencing factor is the stat placings. You are not training him efficiently in the most appropiate stats for value increase.

Coptic Titans Premium small (Papyrus Skeptical) 14 February 2020, 13:37
I disagree his training is bang on the money

Harlem Heroes (Forty-one NCC Titles) 14 February 2020, 13:44
Coptic Titans wrote:
I disagree his training is bang on the money
Obviously not smiley

Coptic Titans Premium small (Papyrus Skeptical) 14 February 2020, 13:55
that is my point he should be worth a lot more being trained on the same regime as this dude (below) so my routine aint wrong

https://www.virtualmanager.com/players/13783248-alois-hospodar

Copper Ridge FC Premium small (Manager of Copper Ridge FC) 14 February 2020, 16:36
Coptic Titans wrote:
Hi Wm community , this a not a moan had quite a few of these type of players which after 5-6 weeks there value cheeped up gradually however want to flip these quickly and lost out through low value but good training ,so can anyone offer a reason why this happens .

Edit Forgot the link oops - https://www.virtualmanager.com/players/13855227-erling-brlum/training
I agree, he is WAY undervalued. He probably should be somewhere between 500k and 1m IMO.

I would bet his value jumps exponentially in the coming weeks.

Johns Army Premium small (John) StaffModerator 14 February 2020, 17:34
I can explain smiley

One keepers potential is formidable while the other keeper (one you question) is only reasonable borderline promising ATM.

One is both footed the other is not. Values based on market prices.

Done smiley

Coptic Titans Premium small (Papyrus Skeptical) 14 February 2020, 17:45
Johns Army wrote:
I can explain smiley

One keepers potential is formidable while the other keeper (one you question) is only reasonable borderline promising ATM.

One is both footed the other is not. Values based on market prices.

Done smiley
I feel like I have been done with that reply, nevertheless he should have had a greater value based on previous weeks training surely
Reply