Forums

Miscellaneous

Youth Squad next intake ...

Posted in General

FC Viitorul Constanta (Gheorghe Hagi) 4 March 2020, 20:29
Are you telling me that out of the supposedly 1.1M managers and given the 1:2 distribution of teams for each lower level that you could not fill 10% or 25% of the already selected teams to have covered all the cases? Why do you need 80% of clubs in 5th or 6th division to have youth squad, when 1st league divisions or top 1000 vifa rank is only 0, 001% of game population?

You are starting from a false premise that the distribution of teams is uniform throughout the divisions which is completely false in a pyramidal system. I would bet you that youth squad distribution is around 60% of teams in 5/6th divisions, 20% of 4th, 10% in 3rd div and 10% or less in 2nd and 1st division.
When it should have been equal as percentage but close to 100% in 1-3 divisions, 50% in 3rd 25%in 4th and some 12,5% of teams in 5th and lower to maintain an even distribution in numbers.

Sheffield City afc (Luke Oxley) 4 March 2020, 21:32
Lets hope all teams get the youth teams soon smiley

Whittall United (Grant) 5 March 2020, 03:05
FC Viitorul Constanta wrote:
Are you telling me that out of the supposedly 1.1M managers and given the 1:2 distribution of teams for each lower level that you could not fill 10% or 25% of the already selected teams to have covered all the cases? Why do you need 80% of clubs in 5th or 6th division to have youth squad, when 1st league divisions or top 1000 vifa rank is only 0, 001% of game population?

You are starting from a false premise that the distribution of teams is uniform throughout the divisions which is completely false in a pyramidal system. I would bet you that youth squad distribution is around 60% of teams in 5/6th divisions, 20% of 4th, 10% in 3rd div and 10% or less in 2nd and 1st division.
When it should have been equal as percentage but close to 100% in 1-3 divisions, 50% in 3rd 25%in 4th and some 12,5% of teams in 5th and lower to maintain an even distribution in numbers.
You are starting off with assumptions, but lets leave that yeah smiley

Alpha Wolf (Lewis Taylor Brent) 5 March 2020, 15:55
I'm happy waiting. Small team run the game, they can't just rush big changes. Random spots given is the fairest way imo. Hope the addition helps the game smiley

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 20 March 2020, 14:00
At last been invited to have a youth team however not rushing to press accept as I see many flaws in the set up which concern me .
1 Youth team start playing at the lowest level pitch unless you update the facility, presently my youth players have the highest pitch level .
2 Number of places in main team insufficient to operate 2 separate teams with subs as I do now.
3 If I separate my players into one senior and one youth, I have to train at a lower intensity than now .

Whittall United (Grant) 20 March 2020, 14:08
Coptic Titans wrote:
At last been invited to have a youth team however not rushing to press accept as I see many flaws in the set up which concern me .
1 Youth team start playing at the lowest level pitch unless you update the facility, presently my youth players have the highest pitch level .
2 Number of places in main team insufficient to operate 2 separate teams with subs as I do now.
3 If I separate my players into one senior and one youth, I have to train at a lower intensity than now .
So you was threatening to leave for nothing, quality smiley

FC Viitorul Constanta (Gheorghe Hagi) 20 March 2020, 14:11
that's one way of seeing things, just disregard the valid points that he's making...
Everyone's playing style and goals are different, but this doesn't mean you jut get to dismiss points that are not concerning you :p

Whittall United (Grant) 20 March 2020, 14:15
FC Viitorul Constanta wrote:
that's one way of seeing things, just disregard the valid points that he's making...
Everyone's playing style and goals are different, but this doesn't mean you jut get to dismiss points that are not concerning you :p
Its the only way of seeing things smiley

I can dismiss what i like, just like you guys moan about what you like, each to their own smiley

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 20 March 2020, 14:21
Whittall United wrote:
FC Viitorul Constanta wrote:
that's one way of seeing things, just disregard the valid points that he's making...
Everyone's playing style and goals are different, but this doesn't mean you jut get to dismiss points that are not concerning you :p
Its the only way of seeing things smiley

I can dismiss what i like, just like you guys moan about what you like, each to their own smiley
being invited to a party which as nearly finished is not appealing to help

Whittall United (Grant) 20 March 2020, 14:27
Coptic Titans wrote:
Whittall United wrote:
FC Viitorul Constanta wrote:
that's one way of seeing things, just disregard the valid points that he's making...
Everyone's playing style and goals are different, but this doesn't mean you jut get to dismiss points that are not concerning you :p
Its the only way of seeing things smiley

I can dismiss what i like, just like you guys moan about what you like, each to their own smiley
being invited to a party which as nearly finished is not appealing to help
Poor metaphor smiley

Whats your next step then, demand they sort your issues out right away or you'll leave smiley

I reckon i'm gonna enjoy today, nibble nibble smiley
Reply