Forums

Miscellaneous

Youth Squad next intake ...

Posted in General

Final Whistle (join) 20 March 2020, 14:28
Coptic Titans wrote:
At last been invited to have a youth team however not rushing to press accept as I see many flaws in the set up which concern me .
1 Youth team start playing at the lowest level pitch unless you update the facility, presently my youth players have the highest pitch level .
2 Number of places in main team insufficient to operate 2 separate teams with subs as I do now.
3 If I separate my players into one senior and one youth, I have to train at a lower intensity than now .
1. you can upgrade pitch on youth, so if you have the resources why not?
2. you can use up to 5 youth as reserves, that should make it doable, depending on player position distribution...
3. Why is that? you can play at reduced intensity with little impact to energy levels I assume

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 20 March 2020, 14:41
FC Viitorul Constanta wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
At last been invited to have a youth team however not rushing to press accept as I see many flaws in the set up which concern me .
1 Youth team start playing at the lowest level pitch unless you update the facility, presently my youth players have the highest pitch level .
2 Number of places in main team insufficient to operate 2 separate teams with subs as I do now.
3 If I separate my players into one senior and one youth, I have to train at a lower intensity than now .
2. you can use up to 5 youth as reserves, that should make it doable, depending on player position distribution...
3. Why is that? you can play at reduced intensity with little impact to energy levels I assume
1 It costs just shy of 16 million for level 6 which I already have why should I pay twice.
2 That will involve endless micro managing to the point it becomes a job.
3 Already play games at relax to train at a higher intensity .

Final Whistle (join) 20 March 2020, 14:43
Coptic Titans wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
1 It costs just shy of 16 million for level 6 which I already have why should I pay twice.
2 That will involve endless micro managing to the point it becomes a job.
3 Already play games at relax to train at a higher intensity .
I understand your point, but better post this on the topic dedicated to beta youth teams, otherwise they'll remain at the stage of unheard complains most likely...

Whittall United (Grant) 20 March 2020, 14:46
I'll give you a tip as im feeling generous, you don't need sub keepers, they never get injured or sent off smiley

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 20 March 2020, 14:47
Whittall United wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
Whittall United wrote:
that's one way of seeing things, just disregard the valid points that he's making...
Everyone's playing style and goals are different, but this doesn't mean you jut get to dismiss points that are not concerning you :p
Its the only way of seeing things smiley

I can dismiss what i like, just like you guys moan about what you like, each to their own smiley
being invited to a party which as nearly finished is not appealing to help
Poor metaphor smiley

Whats your next step then, demand they sort your issues out right away or you'll leave smiley

I reckon i'm gonna enjoy today, nibble nibble smiley
reevaluated my clubs position spending 16 million on a level 6 pitch is not an option .

Whittall United (Grant) 20 March 2020, 14:57
Coptic Titans wrote:
Whittall United wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
Whittall United wrote:
that's one way of seeing things, just disregard the valid points that he's making...
Everyone's playing style and goals are different, but this doesn't mean you jut get to dismiss points that are not concerning you :p

I can dismiss what i like, just like you guys moan about what you like, each to their own smiley
Poor metaphor smiley

Whats your next step then, demand they sort your issues out right away or you'll leave smiley

reevaluated my clubs position spending 16 million on a level 6 pitch is not an option .
You really don't need a top level pitch, makes pretty much no difference.

In my experience, injuries only seem to occur more as you get to the top division, and even then its minimal.
I decided a long time ago there wasn't any point in upgrading the pitch any further than i did, i agree it doesnt make financial sense, but i certainly wouldn't use that as a factor to not use youth squads.

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 20 March 2020, 15:03
Might hit the accept button later or after this season as been completed as I have not played any fixtures today and need both teams to avoid expensive energy boosts

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 20 March 2020, 15:31
Whittall United wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
Whittall United wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
Whittall United wrote:

Poor metaphor smiley

You really don't need a top level pitch, makes pretty much no difference.

In my experience, injuries only seem to occur more as you get to the top division, and even then its minimal.
I decided a long time ago there wasn't any point in upgrading the pitch any further than i did, i agree it doesnt make financial sense, but i certainly wouldn't use that as a factor to not use youth squads.
Grant you are right , perhaps I am over reacting will this work if I recruit cheap oldies for my second main team worse than my current starting 11 then I can train as normal

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 20 March 2020, 15:37
Youth squad now in place ,

Yutani FC (Kaede Yutani) 20 March 2020, 20:57
Haha.. I've been a complete toddler waiting for santa since the first 25% got to participate in the beta, and EVERY time I was passed over I've thrown a temper tantrum(internally) :'smiley

I cannot wait smiley I have to though. And its ok. But I'm super salty I got unlucky in the beta selection. smiley

smiley