Forums

Miscellaneous

Coronavirus (Covid-19)

Posted in Off Topic

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 16 April 2020, 21:03
SuDoku AFC wrote:
So, it's 8pm Thursday again already... > time for our NHS thank you ...
All NHS Staff, Carers, key workers and everybody staying in

Bray FC (Oh heckers) 16 April 2020, 21:25
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
SuDoku AFC wrote:
So, it's 8pm Thursday again already... > time for our NHS thank you ...
All NHS Staff, Carers, key workers and everybody staying in

Absolutely, my whole street made a racket which was nice. These weeks in lockdown are going really quickly too

Whittall United (Grant) 17 April 2020, 16:22
AZ Magma wrote:
The Goon Sqwad wrote:
I'm so Sorry for Trolling this Thread, I honestly Believed that the Media were making a Mountain out of a Mole Hill, this Covid 19 wasn't that bad and everyone were panicking for no reason.

Seems I was extremely Wrong and my Comments were awful and not welcome anywhere (apart from we do need to start looking after our Earth and Animals)

John well done on the Fantastic Job you are doing, Hats off to you and The NHS I appreciate your service, thank you.

To everyone else I am sorry
they are though dont apologise

mortality rates the same each age for past years its all the joke system they have to test people to ridiculously skew everything

people are like sheep wake up!

is the youth team finished yet?smiley
I take it you believe all the 5g crap and david icke smiley

A Z Magma (floki) 18 April 2020, 02:38
Whittall United wrote:
AZ Magma wrote:
The Goon Sqwad wrote:
I'm so Sorry for Trolling this Thread, I honestly Believed that the Media were making a Mountain out of a Mole Hill, this Covid 19 wasn't that bad and everyone were panicking for no reason.

Seems I was extremely Wrong and my Comments were awful and not welcome anywhere (apart from we do need to start looking after our Earth and Animals)

John well done on the Fantastic Job you are doing, Hats off to you and The NHS I appreciate your service, thank you.

mortality rates the same each age for past years its all the joke system they have to test people to ridiculously skew everything

you cant handle the truth!

Whittall United (Grant) 18 April 2020, 18:03
That's a yes then smiley

Frankies acre bhoys (all players transfer listed) 21 April 2020, 18:34
Harlem Heroes wrote:
The Goon Sqwad wrote:
I don't give a Shh what anyone thinks about me, the I think and believe the humans need culling on a massive scale I reckon 75%+ of the global population sounds about right
Perhaps we could start with your family? How would that sit with you? Sadly Darwin was wrong, the retards usually survive.
you cant train stupid :smiley

Frankies acre bhoys (all players transfer listed) 21 April 2020, 18:43
Whittall United wrote:
AZ Magma wrote:
The Goon Sqwad wrote:

this sounds the excact same apology i hesrd not long ago sheep followers nah educated ppl deffo you only log in say something crazy tyhen appologise,,many pll accept yout apology my guess is noneand i dont blame them

Crackalackin (Leroy) 22 April 2020, 19:42
Did you notice Chris witty said ‘There will be no vaccine for a year’ ‘We will have to use social tactics for dealing with coronavirus till then’

Track and trace app will be a thing for sure

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/how-contact-tracing-could-use-bluetooth-track-coronavirus-your-smartphone-n1187796

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 23 April 2020, 13:06
Seriously? This is our minister, yes, minister of health. He has a big say about this covid 19 obviously since he is the minister of health. Just take a look at this and then look at his video half way down the page. He really is full of it and hasn't a clue...just a guy who loves his own voice and likes to think he is a V.I.P.

I won't spoil his video but fidegeting with a pen at the start just goes to show how uneasy he feels and then the excuses and utter shite he blabs out is laughable. He even twice laughs nervously and even has audacity to tell us all not to tell anyone smiley

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/health/simon-harris-sorry-for-awful-boo-boo-about-18-viruses-before-covid-19-1.4235478?mode=amp

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 23 April 2020, 14:10
smiley The average guy on the street knows that and he's The Minister for Health smiley