Forums

Miscellaneous

Coronavirus (Covid-19)

Posted in Off Topic

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 11 March 2020, 23:48
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:

re people not washing their hands ....I'm astounded ....quite like the idea of singing whilst doing it though..not gonna stick to Happy Birthday, I'm gonna experiment smiley
https://washyourlyrics.com/

This website will help Paul
smiley cheers smiley

Lateside united (KK) 13 March 2020, 15:58
China should be punished for spreading this virus all countries effected should get together and blow them off the face of the world.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 13 March 2020, 16:24
Lateside united wrote:
China should be punished for spreading this virus all countries effected should get together and blow them off the face of the world.
So your answer to a virus that can kill innocent people is to kill innocent people? different I suppose

Lateside united (KK) 13 March 2020, 17:35
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Lateside united wrote:
So your answer to a virus that can kill innocent people is to kill innocent people? different I suppose
Yes but I don't see them as innocent people this country as created this mess by its unhygienic ways it should be punished any humans that treat animals in the way these Chinese do shouldn't be aloud to breath the same air as us all

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 13 March 2020, 21:46
FYI

After just getting home today I can confirm it’s getting extremely bad in my hospital and nhs.

Been told 1 in 5 nhs workers will catch it atleast. Well wish us luck!

We are very close to cancelling all elective operations too in England.

It’s complete madness. We have had 1 confirmed today in my hospital and 42 suspected. Waiting for there results.

Probably shouldn’t put it out there but hey this what we dealing with in nhs. Next few weeks/months are going to push us to limits and will we be dealing and doing many things we have never done before.

We all will know someone who have lost someone is the message we are being told.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 13 March 2020, 22:03
NHS workers have always had my utmost respect and always will have smiley You are doing a fantastic job John Boy ....cheers smiley smiley

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 13 March 2020, 23:26
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
NHS workers have always had my utmost respect and always will have smiley You are doing a fantastic job John Boy ....cheers smiley smiley
+1 - I'm also grateful John!

Lateside - I guess you're a vegan then seeing as you can't abide the inhumane treatment of animals - god knows what you'd make of our meat/dairy industry.

I've been to China - hated it and found the culture to be incredibly rude and a lot of aspects around food pretty disgusting... I'm not advocating their obliteration though, I'll leave that to you and the single digit IQ brigade who apparently can't work out why it's a bad idea, or why it would never work anyway.

In other news - off to see Embrace in Leeds tomorrow. **** Coronavirus. The set list is biblical - I'm willing to risk it.

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 14 March 2020, 00:05
There’s something like 1200-1900 ITU beds in the UK. If it does blow up we will be in trouble.

Not looking forward to the next few weeks.

A Tribe Called Quest (xx) 14 March 2020, 16:26
Lateside united wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Lateside united wrote:
Yes but I don't see them as innocent people this country as created this mess by its unhygienic ways it should be punished any humans that treat animals in the way these Chinese do shouldn't be aloud to breath the same air as us all
Well that’s racist.

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 14 March 2020, 21:00
Johns Army wrote:
There’s something like 1200-1900 ITU beds in the UK. If it does blow up we will be in trouble.

Not looking forward to the next few weeks.
May have to adopt a women and children first policy?