Forums

Miscellaneous

Coronavirus (Covid-19)

Posted in Off Topic

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 15 July 2020, 16:43
Stalybridge Celtic wrote:
How can you drink a pint with a mask on?
Obviously you can't.
But that wholly isn't the point.

= If it's no longer safe to go shopping once a week without having to wear a mask...
how can it possibly be safe to go to the pub as often as you like without a mask?
And as for encouraging people to go to (often in closed restricted spaces) restaurants for a half price meal - three times a day throughout August if you want to take full advantage, again without a mask,
how can that be safer that a quick visit to an empty supermarket for essential groceries?

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 16 July 2020, 19:08

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 2 August 2020, 10:50
https://www.rte.ie/news/2020/0801/1156868-uk-beaches-covid-19/

Absolutely despicable. Shocking!! What is going on over there? When people here tried going to beaches, the cops stopped them.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 2 August 2020, 14:43
Arsenäl FC wrote:
https://www.rte.ie/news/2020/0801/1156868-uk-beaches-covid-19/

Absolutely despicable. Shocking!! What is going on over there? When people here tried going to beaches, the cops stopped them.
Unfortunately we're a nation of f***wits, Finto.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 2 August 2020, 14:44
Back in Lockdown in Greater Manchester

Bray FC (Oh heckers) 9 August 2020, 19:29
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
People don't care!

Manningham FC (HD) 9 August 2020, 19:52
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Same here in Bradford :/ hopefully the situation improves... don't think it's helped that the half price food thing is being applied up here while they're also saying lockdown extension

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 9 August 2020, 20:18
Manningham FC wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Same here in Bradford :/ hopefully the situation improves... don't think it's helped that the half price food thing is being applied up here while they're also saying lockdown extension
Yeah I think the Govt have sent out lots of mixed messages which isn't helping

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 18 December 2020, 21:37
I hope you all are remaining safe! Xmas might be next week but please be safe... its already super busy at work with covid patients! I suspect a third wave will come as people don't seem to care no more... smiley Many staff are currently off being positive whom have caught it from work and we are so short staffed now and at hospital capacity to where are a&e needs to divert and we are the first hospital near Heathrow.

I am working 20,21,23,25,26,27,28,29th so I won't be able to spend time with my family so please take extra care with yours! smiley

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 18 December 2020, 21:40
Will do John and thanks smiley