Miscellaneous

Coronavirus (Covid-19)

Posted in Off Topic

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 15 March 2020, 17:16
Lateside united wrote:
A Tribe Called Quest wrote:
Lateside united wrote:
how the hell is it racist ya plant pot snowflake
You literally said we should blow Chinese people off the face of the earth and that they need to be punished for being ‘unhygienic’. If you can’t see what’s racist about that then you have some serious issues.
No you have issues if you class that as racist and the reason why are great country is in such a mess because its full of snowflakes
The vast majority of people in the world would class that as racist. Mainly because it's blatantly racist.

I would say that a much larger reason the country is in a mess is because adults aren't even educated to a level where they understand the difference between our and are.

A Tribe Called Quest (xx) 15 March 2020, 17:44
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Lateside united wrote:
No you have issues if you class that as racist and the reason why are great country is in such a mess because its full of snowflakes
The vast majority of people in the world would class that as racist. Mainly because it's blatantly racist.

I would say that a much larger reason the country is in a mess is because adults aren't even educated to a level where they understand the difference between our and are.
smiley I’m giving up, it’s like talking to a wood plank, although I’d bet a wood plank has a higher IQ.

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 17 March 2020, 21:54
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
NHS workers have always had my utmost respect and always will have smiley You are doing a fantastic job John Boy ....cheers smiley smiley
+1
Thank you John for doing the job you chose, knowing that it puts you in harms way from time to time.
The people in our NHS are what keeps it going - it's about time our governments - of whatever political party - got back to basics and provided the necessary for all our public services and stop wasting billions on slightly better trains etc.
Please do tell your colleagues that we really do appreciate their efforts! smiley

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 17 March 2020, 22:34
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
NHS workers have always had my utmost respect and always will have smiley You are doing a fantastic job John Boy ....cheers smiley smiley
+1
Thank you John for doing the job you chose, knowing that it puts you in harms way from time to time.
The people in our HNS are what keeps it going - it's about time our governments - of whatever political party - got back to basics and provided the necessary for all our public services and stop wasting billions on slightly better trains etc.
Please do tell your colleagues that we really do appreciate their efforts! smiley
Your welcome smiley it is complete madness atm definitely need some government spending asap!

Ventilations, more room for beds.. more staff... more equipment in general as running out... need more masks... more hand gel around the hospital as people from outside are coming in and actually stealing it by emptying them..

To name a few

Frankies acre bhoys (all players transfer listed) 17 March 2020, 22:35
i think most of uk will be on lock down within the next couple of days smiley

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 18 March 2020, 17:38

Unbelievable Jeff (Ryan) 18 March 2020, 20:38
I haven’t read through this topic so apologies if I have repeated something, but I saw a post from my cousin (15 years old) on social media, and appreciate that there are some younger users on here that might be concerned with everything going on.

I just wanted to say that the whole world is in this together. Countries are falling together, but we’ll all rise again together. Everyone is in the same boat and that’s why we’ll get through this.

Stay safe everyone. Particularly those on the frontlines helping our countries get through this.

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 18 March 2020, 22:15
Johns Army wrote:
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
+1
The people in our HNS are what keeps it going - it's about time our governments - of whatever political party - got back to basics and provided the necessary for all our public services and stop wasting billions on slightly better trains etc.
Your welcome smiley it is complete madness atm definitely need some government spending asap!

Ventilations, more room for beds.. more staff... more equipment in general as running out... need more masks... more hand gel around the hospital as people from outside are coming in and actually stealing it by emptying them..

To name a few
I actually thought you worked behind a desk.

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 19 March 2020, 00:32
I work in theatres but now also itu as our departments have joined together to tackle covid 19. Atm literally doing everything like most others too. Its so crazy that most people are doing new things as we have never had anything like this before.

If you count monday-sunday this week like most we are working like mad. Im doing about 72 hours this week i say about as i most likely will do more.

Really short of staff especially at night time. smiley

Now with schools shut more people will be off to look after there kids hence why they didnt want to shut them.

Just gonna get worse over next few weeks im afraid to say.

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 19 March 2020, 00:38
The supply of equipment is horrible we are running so short off masks that the nurses on a dedicated ward here for covid patients have NO MASKS... as we have to save them for the really sick ones in itu/ones coming in through a&e resus.

Staff have already started to go off sick.