Forums

Miscellaneous

Final phase: Stress test

Posted in Youth squads beta

FC Sunnyvale (Bubbles) Crew 27 March 2020, 12:25
Today I've granted access to the remaining club who signed up for the beta, so there are now more than 3000 clubs with access to youth squads.

We've still got a fairly long list of improvements, we want to implement, but feel free to suggest more.

Have a nice weekend, everyone.

CoventryAllStars (Simon Lippitt ) 27 March 2020, 12:48
got my youth team, thanks n great to see a lot of managers online again over 2,000 again last night..

FC Viitorul Constanta (Gheorghe Hagi) 27 March 2020, 15:24
Could youths from the main squad be included in the 'Interesting players' notifications for youth squad?

I don't have anymore place in the youth squad and the 15yo I've scouted or promoted are left in the main squad until I free up some space, and just noticed one got the talent mark and didn't have the 'Interesting players" notification.
It would also be nice if the distribution between the two squads can be managed individually.

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 30 March 2020, 11:53
after gaining two successive promotions last season was my first full season. The Titans youth are now a div 4 and obviously energy levels are a genuine concern whilst training my players on the hard intensity as before without issues. Now make energy boosts free or increase energy levels or increase both squads to 25 players to combat energy levels at this level only played one game and a shed load of players with 92% energy levels already playing all games (both squads) at the relaxed intensity

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 30 March 2020, 14:23
Congratulations the thread is aptly named "Stress Test "

This week with my youth team in Div 4 it is already stressful to manage, tomorrow is going to be even worse five games to play with energy levels areal concern with either a financial cost of boosting players or a reduction in training levels to combat energy levels. This is going to cost my club more than combined incomes of both my teams in gate receipts with constant energy boosts and hours of micromanagement. This aint fun anymore

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 30 March 2020, 19:08
How on earth that you thought this was a good idea is beyond me
it is flawed to the very essence of the game to develop players better

In Div 4 competing with teams of either 30,22, and rarely 18 players how can this be fair obliviously playing youth players with fewer stats in (er) stamina with fewer players is negligent to the point of being ridiculous.
On a more positive note, everything can be fixed if you increased the squad size of both teams, the main squad, to 25 and youth squad to 22 also as said by another manager let players a certain age lets say 23 and under up to 5 players allowed to play in the youth squad.
This week with my youth team I have been forced into changing training intensity just to avoid either training at below 100% or buying costly energy boosts for all my youths. My goal this week with my youth team is relegation (sic) so I can train to the level I did before having a youth squad. This does not sit comfortably with me at all the old system worked better.
Note Most real leagues impose a maximum of 25 players to the senior squad with extra youths why not increase the squad sizes immediately

FC Viitorul Constanta (Gheorghe Hagi) 31 March 2020, 13:06
Also the mood impacts the eliminated players, which is not correct since it's the player's action that lead to his elimination:

Mood development
Time Point
03/31, 01:45 -35 Played 18 minutes in the match against FC GoIden Stars

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 31 March 2020, 14:36
Got that feeling that bubbles are in a bubble, too far into this madcap idea that oblivious flaws are not been listened to for the love of decency put a restore button to 30 man squad I for one had it with youth squads

Whittall United (Grant) 31 March 2020, 15:26
Coptic Titans wrote:
Got that feeling that bubbles are in a bubble too far into this madcap idea that oblivious flaws are not been listened to for the love of decency but a restore button to 30 man squad I for one had it with youth squads
Incase you hadn't noticed, theres far more important things going on in the world than this game.

What you expecting, just cause you've written something you don't like, you expect him to jump right to it for you smiley

Entitlement issues or what smiley

Bradford P A (michael hirst) 31 March 2020, 16:09
I agree there are other things more important give Dennis a chance still early days with youth squads Rome was not built in a day