Forums

Miscellaneous

Final phase: Stress test

Posted in Youth squads beta

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 1 April 2020, 16:42
I had a structured training plan and a structured way of playing the game with my 30 man squad all players both 100% energy and mood at all times. I hardly ever used energy boosts only to aid recovery from a small injury. Now my plan in tatters a fractured squad divided into two segments both unable to perform to levels before.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Crew 1 April 2020, 16:45
Coptic Titans wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:

Due to my youth squad playing 5 games today I trained at intense training down from hard as before youth squad and even taking this precautions some of my players still require energy boosts with one game still to play.
Why was released with so many obvious flaws its a game-changer alright for the worse ...
At the moment I tend to only play 8 youths and rotate them to save energy until I have enough youths to field 11 players. I also play with all tactic instructions on the lowest. Not ideal but it works for me at the moment.
Paul why weren't all these problems mentioned before on these boards I would have never pressed the accept youth squad button if I knew of this. I feel hoodwinked at best
You mentioned it yourself here

https://www.virtualmanager.com/forums/topics/1207766-youth-teams?page=5

tbh the energy levels are the only thing I'm having issues with. I don't know if it would be better to change energy loss, increase size of youth squads or just leave it and make the game more of a challenge.

Whittall United (Grant) 1 April 2020, 16:49
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:

Due to my youth squad playing 5 games today I trained at intense training down from hard as before youth squad and even taking this precautions some of my players still require energy boosts with one game still to play.
Why was released with so many obvious flaws its a game-changer alright for the worse ...
At the moment I tend to only play 8 youths and rotate them to save energy until I have enough youths to field 11 players. I also play with all tactic instructions on the lowest. Not ideal but it works for me at the moment.
Blonde moment, i havent even adjusted the tactics, i might be ok now smiley

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Crew 1 April 2020, 16:50
Whittall United wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:

Due to my youth squad playing 5 games today I trained at intense training down from hard as before youth squad and even taking this precautions some of my players still require energy boosts with one game still to play.
Why was released with so many obvious flaws its a game-changer alright for the worse ...
At the moment I tend to only play 8 youths and rotate them to save energy until I have enough youths to field 11 players. I also play with all tactic instructions on the lowest. Not ideal but it works for me at the moment.
Blonde moment, i havent even adjusted the tactics, i might be ok now smiley
smiley even do your roles too smiley

Whittall United (Grant) 1 April 2020, 16:52
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Whittall United wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:

Due to my youth squad playing 5 games today I trained at intense training down from hard as before youth squad and even taking this precautions some of my players still require energy boosts with one game still to play.
Why was released with so many obvious flaws its a game-changer alright for the worse ...
At the moment I tend to only play 8 youths and rotate them to save energy until I have enough youths to field 11 players. I also play with all tactic instructions on the lowest. Not ideal but it works for me at the moment.
Blonde moment, i havent even adjusted the tactics, i might be ok now smiley
smiley even do your roles too smiley
I did nothing other than build the stadium and get some players smiley

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 1 April 2020, 16:53
Crikey that was ages ago thought these things had been ironed out, obviously not! The energy levels could easily be addressed by increasing the youth squad size. I have been banging the drum since the beginning of the week without reply.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Crew 1 April 2020, 16:53
Whittall United wrote:
I did nothing other than build the stadium and get some players smiley
Shocking managerial behaviour smiley smiley

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Crew 1 April 2020, 16:54
Coptic Titans wrote:
Crikey that was ages ago thought these things had been ironed out, obviously not! The energy levels could easily be addressed by increasing the youth squad size. I have been banging the drum since the beginning of the week without reply.
I would like the possibility of 22 players in each squad

Goochie All Stars (Clinton Kirwan) 1 April 2020, 16:55
I love The Youth squads and I've enjoyed using them but there's something wrong with Division 6, Group 12... just look at the teams
Evony FC is first and this is a 'Youth team' in a Youth league but yet 90% of this 'Team' is over 28
and this is 'fixing' the rest of the league stats and so is wrong to allow this to continue happen
How is this fair?

Newcastle U FC (Rolf Bergström) 1 April 2020, 16:57
Evony is not a YT, its just a regular team with players of any age. There are not any "Youth Leagues".
Reply