Forums

Miscellaneous

Final phase: Stress test

Posted in Youth squads beta

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 1 April 2020, 17:03
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
Crikey that was ages ago thought these things had been ironed out, obviously not! The energy levels could easily be addressed by increasing the youth squad size. I have been banging the drum since the beginning of the week without reply.
I would like the possibility of 22 players in each squad
My preference is 25 like in real football allows 2 different teams plus subs for the main squad the youth squad 22 or 25 both fine

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 1 April 2020, 17:08
I think Charles mentioned it months back instead of royally fornicating the structure of the game allow managers two teams linked together most managers would not use all spaces instead of this mess.

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 1 April 2020, 17:26
This has serious consequences for all new clubs in the future, teams with good youth squads will be filling up spaces in division five and perhaps division six, with teams playing eight players or out of position to avoid going up due to the drain on energy in Division 4. So newbies will be stuck in theory.

Whittall United (Grant) 1 April 2020, 17:57
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Whittall United wrote:
I did nothing other than build the stadium and get some players smiley
Shocking managerial behaviour smiley smiley
Im what the youngsters call a casual smiley

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 1 April 2020, 17:58
FC Sunnyvale wrote:
Today I've granted access to the remaining club who signed up for the beta, so there are now more than 3000 clubs with access to youth squads.

We've still got a fairly long list of improvements, we want to implement, but feel free to suggest more.

Have a nice weekend, everyone.
It would be appreciated if you replied to our concerns for the game and what are going to do to rectify this mess

FC Viitorul Constanta (Gheorghe Hagi) 2 April 2020, 12:45
I'm just also realising the energy problem as before I was playing all matches on relaxed, but with promoting to 4th division and having 1 forward age to 23 and the other sold I was forced to increase the intensity to normal.
So at the moment my players have 82% energy with 3 matches to go...
Also managing the mood is too much trouble, for a youth squad. We need some adjustments ASAP...

Crackalackin (Leroy) 2 April 2020, 17:00
Noob question.....
I’ve got a Red Cross next to ‘There is a league spot available for the youth squad’.

Will my youth team be entered in a league next week?

SuDoku AFC (Howard Garns) Crew 2 April 2020, 17:35
Crackalackin wrote:
Noob question.....
I’ve got a Red Cross next to ‘There is a league spot available for the youth squad’.

Not so long as your senior squad is in the bottom Division.
The youth squad must be at least one Division below the seniors.

Crackalackin (Leroy) 2 April 2020, 19:19
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Crackalackin wrote:
Noob question.....

Not so long as your senior squad is in the bottom Division.
The youth squad must be at least one Division below the seniors.
Great stuff. Makes sense. Thanks

FC Viitorul Constanta (Gheorghe Hagi) 3 April 2020, 13:30
Assistant manager should also be split for the two squads as it doesn't make sense to mix performances in the youth in 4th or lower division with performances in 2nd Division. while some players from youth can play matches in senior team, maybe their rating can be included but only for the matches played in senior squad not the overall matches:
https://www.virtualmanager.com/assistant_manager