Forums

Miscellaneous

Final phase: Stress test

Posted in Youth squads beta

FC Viitorul Constanta (Gheorghe Hagi) 5 April 2020, 19:18
Also did today value update happened faster for youth? or was it complete for all players?

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 6 April 2020, 13:26
Energy is still an issue please increase the number of squad places in the youth team to overcome this negligent effect on the player's development. I am still training on intense only even when dropped a division

Whittall United (Grant) 6 April 2020, 14:42
Coptic Titans wrote:
Energy is still an issue please increase the number of squad places in the youth team to overcome this negligent effect on the player's development. I am still training on intense only even when dropped a division
Join another country for the time being, Denmark or England, way more teams than Holland, should push your team to the right division where energy shouldn't be an issue.

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 6 April 2020, 18:20
Whittall United wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
Join another country for the time being, Denmark or England, way more teams than Holland, should push your team to the right division where energy shouldn't be an issue.
Fair dos thanks for the tip, however, I honestly thought that my concerns way back in September had been addressed by the gamemasters however they did nothing by what I am experiencing now, so I continue to struggle and understand the reason for releasing something that is incomplete and makes the game for experienced player worse.

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 6 April 2020, 18:52
Whittall United wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
Just checked England my youth squad would still be in Div 4 or 5 with the same problem its all messed up.

FC Viitorul Constanta (Gheorghe Hagi) 6 April 2020, 19:00
I don't think that the manager should go out of their way to look for a lower division where to train effectively if before the passing to youth team didn't impose the same restriction.
Now I also understand that "there's more than one way to skin a cat", so effective training of youth is not the primary purpose of a virtual manager game where this is just a means to a purpose: win the silverware.
Also different people like different aspects of the game. If optimising the stadium income with the strength of the team is not a main concern playing with 8 players(this is the minimum?)
on reduced can get you to 5-6th division in 2 weeks and you can train effectively and rotate the team. But this is more of a hack than a best practice...

Whittall United (Grant) 6 April 2020, 21:07
Coptic Titans wrote:
Whittall United wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
Just checked England my youth squad would still be in Div 4 or 5 with the same problem its all messed up.
Yeah I didnt look, just assumed to be honest, well it was worth a look smiley

FC Viitorul Constanta (Gheorghe Hagi) 8 April 2020, 11:45
The max mood points cap should also be increased otherwise in 4-5 matches the players's mood goes to
5/7 and his training declines significantly, despite him playing matches that aren't accounted for due to max mood cap. I think that the max mood cap should be based on the remaining contract days, the longer the contract the bigger the max cap, to account for future playing opportunities.

Mood development
Time Point
04/08, 06:25 -56 Was absent for the match against FC Assisis
04/07, 22:55 -65 Was absent for the match against Paris
04/07, 17:00 -65 Was absent for the match against FC Bindeledet
04/07, 09:55 -65 Was absent for the match against AaB AllStars
04/07, 02:15 -65 Was absent for the match against FC Prisoners
04/06, 14:20 0 Played 92 minutes in the match against Hovsa FC
04/06, 10:25 0 Played 94 minutes in the match against The Djurhuus Academy
04/06, 09:50 0 Played 94 minutes in the match against Sporting Naranja
04/06, 02:10 0 Played 94 minutes in the match against Leeds
04/06, 01:45 0 Played 94 minutes in the match against Isaksson
04/05, 15:25 0 Played 92 minutes in the match against LebronIsGoat
04/05, 10:15 0 Played 95 minutes in the match against Barcelona II
04/05, 02:00 0 Played 95 minutes in the match against AaB AllStars
04/05, 00:20 0 Played 93 minutes in the match against FC GoIden Stars
04/04, 19:05 +11 Played 94 minutes in the match against FC Bindeledet
04/04, 14:40 -11 Played 31 minutes in the match against Sporting Naranja
04/04, 12:00 0 Played 60 minutes in the match against FC Prisoners
04/04, 08:00 0 Played 93 minutes in the match against Cultshaker FC
04/04, 02:35 0 Played 93 minutes in the match against Hovsa FC
04/03, 16:50 0 Played 61 minutes in the match against Raiders IF
04/03, 15:00 0 Played 62 minutes in the match against FC Assisis
04/03, 11:30 0 Played 95 minutes in the match against Troldmændene

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 8 April 2020, 12:45
My patience with this is running low I used to enjoy the game until accepting your invention for a youth squad thinking after all this time my concerns raised last year had been dealt with. Obviously customer services aIint your concern.

Whittall United (Grant) 8 April 2020, 13:00
Coptic Titans wrote:
My patience with this is running low I used to enjoy the game until accepting your invention for a youth squad thinking after all this time my concerns raised last year had been dealt with. Obviously customer services aIint your concern.
Listen pal, i see your concerns, but i would guess, no customer service may not be his main concern right now, we don't know whats happening in his life.

But look at the bigger picture, he hasnt acquired VM just to let it fail, he wants it to work more than us all.

A sabbatical maybe best for you right now, especially if you aren't enjoying it?